Don Bradman Cricket 17 Releasing December 2016 on PS4, Xbox One and PC

Valaskjalf

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Looks nice....but it all means f-all if the AI batting issues and zero edges persist. Will definitely hold out on buying anything again until there's proof that they fixed that and the 6's tailernders keep him over fineleg from yorkers. That crap is the reason I havent played the game for over a year. Hopefully this one will have a semblance of immersion.

mazd

International Cricketer
Looks nice....but it all means f-all if the AI batting issues and zero edges persist. Will definitely hold out on buying anything again until there's proof that they fixed that and the 6's tailernders keep him over fineleg from yorkers. That crap is the reason I havent played the game for over a year. Hopefully this one will have a semblance of immersion.
Glass half empty is it?

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Every video game, especially the sports based ones, will have some deficiencies coz of the fact it's a video game. No matter what Big Ant or anyone else does a sports based video game will not be the same as the real thing. Enjoy it for what it is - a pretty close representation of cricket in a video game - else you will never be satisfied with any video game. And as @Acid Burn pointed out, play online if AI is your major bugbear.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Play Online , Skip the AI .....

Says the guy who has constantly complained about online issues.

Please f****** bore off about online.

Both game modes should be interesting/compelling to those that want to play them.

Your constant hectoring of people to play the supposedly wonderful online irrespective of whether their set up or interest or circumstance makes it viable is tedious, and set alongside the constant complaints you've made about the online bugs it becomes laughable.

I hope DBC17 gives you a nice glitch free online experience so you can play your t5s against 11 Tindoolkas or beat ajvorster48 in your pro20 league. More power to you.

But I also hope it provides a robust and challenging AI so the likes of me, @Dutch and @Valaskjalf can get what we want out of the game too.

balkeet

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

try the francobaldo dbc 14 hack, you will love dbc 14 again!

Valaskjalf

Club Captain
Play Online , Skip the AI .....

Well that's pretty dumb...so what you're saying is lets just drop career mode altogether to solve the problem? I don't play online, it's not the type of gamer I am irrespective of genre - with sports games I enjoy a robust Career Mode experience, it may not be everyone's cup of tea, but hey, that's what I enjoy. BA afterall decided to put it in the game and when you do that it should be up to scratch or at least make the smoke and mirrors of a proper AI fool me long enough to want to continue playing.[DOUBLEPOST=1464724398][/DOUBLEPOST]
try the francobaldo dbc 14 hack, you will love dbc 14 again!

I'm not sure what that is...something I can find on Academy? Seriously, Ive been out of the loop on this forum for a LONG time.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Well that's pretty dumb...so what you're saying is lets just drop career mode altogether to solve the problem? I don't play online, it's not the type of gamer I am irrespective of genre - with sports games I enjoy a robust Career Mode experience, it may not be everyone's cup of tea, but hey, that's what I enjoy. BA afterall decided to put it in the game and when you do that it should be up to scratch or at least make the smoke and mirrors of a proper AI fool me long enough to want to continue playing.[DOUBLEPOST=1464724398][/DOUBLEPOST]

I'm not sure what that is...something I can find on Academy? Seriously, Ive been out of the loop on this forum for a LONG time.
Its a hack for the PC version and it has transformed the game.

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Says the guy who has constantly complained about online issues.

Please f****** bore off about online.

Both game modes should be interesting/compelling to those that want to play them.

Your constant hectoring of people to play the supposedly wonderful online irrespective of whether their set up or interest or circumstance makes it viable is tedious, and set alongside the constant complaints you've made about the online bugs it becomes laughable.

I hope DBC17 gives you a nice glitch free online experience so you can play your t5s against 11 Tindoolkas or beat ajvorster48 in your pro20 league. More power to you.

But I also hope it provides a robust and challenging AI so the likes of me, @Dutch and @Valaskjalf can get what we want out of the game too.

Well well , seems like old Dave didnt get it all this morning.

Please f****** bore off with your constant bitching about the AI

Constantly moaning about the Offline version , and then next thing its supposedly the best thing again when you have a good match .

I also hope DBC 17 is what it needs to be for all different players , so that you can quit complaining about offline and I can continue having a blast with my Online Leagues.

Oh , and your more than welcome to go and try finding the 11 team tindoolkas in my League , good luck with that . Maybe , if you actually go and check it out , you will change your whole dissing of the Online scene.

chaman82

County Cricketer

Constantly moaning about the Offline version , and then next thing its supposedly the best thing again when you have a good match .

I also hope DBC 17 is what it needs to be for all different players , so that you can quit complaining about offline and I can continue having a blast with my Online Leagues.

Oh , and your more than welcome to go and try finding the 11 team tindoolkas in my League , good luck with that . Maybe , if you actually go and check it out , you will change your whole dissing of the Online scene.

Agree with u acid.

Amazing to see so many so called experts here are missing the online fun.

Really hope big ant take some inputs from players that play mainly only (like field sets etc.)

All I will say is that..it's online where this game shines and bring the real competition and will continue to do so no matter how good the Ai b.

D

Dutch

I dont think he is dissing online but dissing the fact that your solution to EVERYTHING is "online"; I personally wouldn't touch online with the back end of a Nigerian bouncer and have great times against the ai: if you enjoy ai fair enough but it isnt the Great And Holy Bail for all.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Agree with u acid.

Amazing to see so many so called experts here are missing the online fun.

Really hope big ant take some inputs from players that play mainly only (like field sets etc.)

All I will say is that..it's online where this game shines and bring the real competition and will continue to do so no matter how good the Ai b.

T
I dont think he is dissing online but dissing the fact that your solution to EVERYTHING is "online"; I personally wouldn't touch online with the back end of a Nigerian bouncer and have great times against the ai: if you enjoy ai fair enough but it isnt the Great And Holy Bail for all.

This.... The solution to AI is not to play online. That just ignores the AI.

Which by the way I love atm! Ha

Users who are viewing this thread