Education Thread

Who are better? Male or female teachers?

• Total voters

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
GCSE results tomorrow, finally. Seems like it's taken years to get it. Which it has, I guess. Not too bothered about them really, don't need them a great deal.

Strange how everyone has gone on to do Law related degrees at Uni. How are you all finding it? I have my heart set on doing Law LLB then the BPTC and whatnot before, eventually, becoming a practicing barrister.

Manly

Thor
How long do you intend to practise for? Surely there'll come a time when you'll feel confident enough to step up to the big leagues?

In any case all the best for tomorrow. Wait til you get to A-Levels and a Uni place is at stake. THAT'S pressure.

Highlander999

ICC President
Yeah, tbh, after all this time, if I get a 2:1 I'll be a bit disappointed but I'll take it as it is still decent, but with the way the economy and job market is at the moment, anything less then a first and you're struggling. Kinda pleased I've already got an internship almost set up for when I graduate (thought it is back in bloody Edinburgh!)

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
GCSE results tomorrow, finally. Seems like it's taken years to get it. Which it has, I guess. Not too bothered about them really, don't need them a great deal.

Strange how everyone has gone on to do Law related degrees at Uni. How are you all finding it? I have my heart set on doing Law LLB then the BPTC and whatnot before, eventually, becoming a practicing barrister.

I am doing LLB in Uni of Manchester. Law is definitely interesting, considering I did sciences in my A Levels and was sick of them. What you plan on doing at A Levels?

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Law is great :D

Yes, it is!

By the way, results were declared of executive programme (2nd year) of CS Course a couple of days back. I passed in 1 module but failed in 1 subject due to aggregate marks. And now I've to give 3 subjects in December due to that 1 subject.

Man, results are too low this time. Last time, 42% students passed the course, this time its only over 18%!

bobby210

Club Cricketer
I thinking about studing Medicine in UNi . But am stuck on what uni to choose. Any help. I was thinking about Manchester, St Georges, Birmingham, Keele. ANy good suggestions will be thanked

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
yeah all the best

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Been asked to submit an essay on any technical issue by Tuesday. No idea whatsoever regarding what topic to choose. Can anyone link me one or two essays on technical issues?

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
For InfoSys (Information Systems) our assignments are to do with using technology to solve problems facing us today. What we have to look at aren't really "technical issues" though, like most people just do transport issues and stuff like that, like solving drink driving and speeding etc.

Not sure if this will help you at all, but that's the sort of stuff we have to look at.

Users who are viewing this thread