Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Elysium
In the year 2017, Earth started overpopulating at a very great rate, which lead to rapid decrease in resources and way of life. By 2021, every city was just covered in pollution but the super rich had planned their escape from with the help of Government. They were building an enormous Earth-Like space station called Elysium, where their generation can lives. By 2025 it was built and only the super rich traveled their to live while the poor where left here to die and work as slaves for corporations, the Elysium members were running from above the space. In the years to come Earth became more difficult to live and Elysium was developing state of technology to help only their lives.

Earth 2050
Our hero was living the hard life on the Earth for the past 22 years, Each day go to a factory and work in hazardous conditions, conditions which require just one accident to kill. One day that accident happened and our hero have just days to live, desperately he went back to his crime boss to go to Elysium, where they have developed technology which can cure any disease. Hero and crime boss gets their gang together and steal ships for their journey, but their names got compromised.

Elysium 2050
Our ships have been stolen by this people, activate Kruger and you two do everything to stop them.

Kruger 2050
Ah, At last some worms to kill.
@asprin @The Deadman @CerealKiller @Villain @Simon @Fake Passport @swacker @TheJoker
Send in your night roles.

Night 1

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Elysium Night 2
Their patrol is super strong here, how do I cross it. Oh! Damn it a missile is coming from behind. Oh! I am gonna Die! Whisss!Whis!! BOOM! I am alive! It missed me.
--------------------------
What have you done Kruger!!!! You hit me!!!.

@Villain joins @The Deadman in Elysium.
@asprin @CerealKiller @Simon @Fake Passport @swacker @TheJoker

SEND in your Night Targets for Night 3.
@Fake Passport I think I am not even touching 5% of my last game here.
Everyone else feel free to trash talk here as the cat is out of the bag but still don't reveal it here openly.

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
Just tieing up lose ends. Ive PM'd a list of targets to JR so that if he wants to continue the game with my character. I figure that gives him an option rather than modkill or replace but obviously it's up to him :)

Been fun all, remember to always play to your win condition and play hard! :-)

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Not sure if this will be continued or not but guess I deserve the win at least, since I already won before the game was scrapped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread