Status
Not open for further replies.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Even if it's true, give the mod the chance to do his job. I'm sure he has this figured out.
He's some sort of upset with me, due to some instances in the PCPL. Plus 'Nope' was so unconstructive forcing me to reply in that manner. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1505624529][/DOUBLEPOST]I would forget about it, but scrapping it without even letting a member know about it.. don't know what else to say it mate.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I don't think the town won. The condition for town to win was to have at least 3 townies reach Elysium. We only managed to do 2 before the abrupt end. Anyways, don't really care about a win or loss. It's up to the mod to decide what he wants to do.

The purpose of a game is to be enjoyed and have fun. Let's not argue about winning/losing and/or gaining a point or two.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
I don't think the town won. The condition for town to win was to have at least 3 townies reach Elysium. We only managed to do 2 before the abrupt end. Anyways, don't really care about a win or loss. It's up to the mod to decide what he wants to do.

The purpose of a game is to be enjoyed and have fun. Let's not argue about winning/losing and/or gaining a point or two.
Actually, I was not a part of the town. I was the ship owner who wins if he's successful in entering the Elysium.
:thumbs And do agree with the latter part of your post.[DOUBLEPOST=1505625375][/DOUBLEPOST]Hence won already even if town lose/win. It's not about winning or losing, I only asked for what's mine. Cheers. :)

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Will wait for the mod's call on it and here's hoping a constructive answer to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread