England tour of Pakistan - 7 T20Is, 3 Tests

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Atleast ENG batters making it entertaining. I'll yawn to death when PAK will bat. :rolleyes

Why PCB has fear of losing, I wonder. Moreover promising bowlers will be ruined. What to gain?

I suspect they want to be good hosts so that England tours again for breaking more records. #conspiracy

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Haris is earning some respect back after initial thrashing. What a treat it would have been in a case of sporting deck. :facepalm
Post automatically merged:

Crawley have 12 mins to smash 15 according to cricinfo... get it Zac :clap... create history!

Bevab

Staff Member
Can we have the curator sent to Bangalore ? We could do with such lovely, pot-hole free roads

We need this guy to go on a tour of South India and bless us all with such fine work.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
This is the same pitch where Hasan Ali has a 10 wicket haul apparently. They’ve just made it a road because Rambo must have ordered them to by the looks of it.

I still don’t understand the point of it. England thrives on a flat pitch with Bazball and their bowling attack is better than yours which will shine more when the pitch isn’t bowler friendly. If you have the worse bowling attack the way to go must always be to make the pitch extremely bowling friendly to negate the skill difference.
If you're going to ask what kind of pitch England would like then they've given it to them. Like I said, it really feels like a the longer the match lasts the more money they make. It made sense in the West Indies because these small islands depend on tourism and getting thousands of Brits drinking and eating would be significant for the local economy to recover after covid.

I remember when England toured the West Indies, prior to this year, in 2019 (I think). They laid out some green seamers and England were licking their lips. West Indies then out-bowled and out-batted them for two tests and won the series.

You look at last summer England were often 5 or 6 down early on and then got one big partnership. They might be playing more assertive cricket but they still have the same weaknesses they had 12 months go. If you have a ball that does very little, aside from some reverse swing potential and a dead pitch England couldn't ask for a greater welcome.

Bevab

Staff Member
Did Ollie Pope out of all players hit three fours when he is fresh at the crease against a spinner? How bad is Zahid Mahmood for this to happen?

Users who are viewing this thread