England tour of Pakistan - 7 T20Is, 3 Tests

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Brooks on beast mode... somebody tell him tomorrow he'll have same bowlers to feast upon.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
I actually feel it's not his fault. The pitch is one of those types PAK familiar with. I feel if they would have been smart in team selection, they could have make inroads and not being smoked like this. And Babar should realise he is not a captain. He is all at sea with his rotation of bowlers.

Bevab

Staff Member
I actually feel it's not his fault. The pitch is one of those types PAK familiar with. I feel if they would have been smart in team selection, they could have make inroads and not being smoked like this. And Babar should realise he is not a captain. He is all at sea with his rotation of bowlers.

In his defense this is an awful set of bowlers to work with. Just awful. The pitch being even worse has taken away the spotlight from how terrible this bowling unit is.

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Muhammad Ali finally had his reward after a tiring graveyard shift.. :rolleyes

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
In his defense this is an awful set of bowlers to work with. Just awful. The pitch being even worse has taken away the spotlight from how terrible this bowling unit is.
Still, I'd have bowl rauf a few more overs in tandom with Azhar ali ( a leggie I think). Babar is just following template. He never try and think above and beyond

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Wow Stoksy joining the party too.. Are they targeting to break SL record of 509 within one day? That'll be some shame PAK have to put up with :facepalm

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
As documented by some of the tweets shared in this thread, this is far from a typical Rawalpindi pitch. We have only seen this in Tests since Ramiz took over.

Users who are viewing this thread