Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Just pathetic display by everyone apart the openers. They set a good platform to come in and start getting 10 RPO til the end, but literally everyone tried to play themselves in for 10 balls. Pathetic 90s mindset again.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan

Paranoid Kendroid

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
AUS..
RCB...
The Boys
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Strongest Pakistan XI for T20 World Cup:

:bat: Ahsan Ali
:bat: Shan Masood
:bat: Kamran Akmal
:bat: Shoaib Malik :c:
:wk: Mohammad Haris
:ar: Imad Wasim
:ar: Faheem Ashraf
:bwl: Asif Afridi
:bwl: Waqas Maqsood
:bwl: Zaman Khan
:bwl: Salman Irshad

Bench: Umar Akmal, Azam Khan, Khurram Shahzad, Khushdil Shah
Traveling reserves: Iftikhar Ahmed, Qasim Akram, Mir Hamza

Khan Sahab54

#titans
PAK...
AFG...
Lions
RCB...
Zalmi
MS
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Pakistan

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Strongest Pakistan XI for T20 World Cup:

:bat: Ahsan Ali
:bat: Shan Masood
:bat: Kamran Akmal
:bat: Shoaib Malik :c:
:wk: Mohammad Haris
:ar: Imad Wasim
:ar: Faheem Ashraf
:bwl: Asif Afridi
:bwl: Waqas Maqsood
:bwl: Zaman Khan
:bwl: Salman Irshad

Bench: Umar Akmal, Azam Khan, Khurram Shahzad, Khushdil Shah
Traveling reserves: Iftikhar Ahmed, Qasim Akram, Mir Hamza

What kind of @Khan Sahab54 level line up is that lol? I wouldn't even switch on the TV if they were playing.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
My opinion on the first T20 - firstly, I don't mind losing. It's nice to see that Haider Ali getting a chance and Shan Masood is coming into the XI and the addition of Shahnawaz Dahani and Usman Qadir. Shan Masood was probably the only one in the middle order looking to go from ball one!

I know everyone is talking about the excellent opening partnership but honestly, I don't rate it anywhere near as high as everyone is talking about. Clearly, Rizwan listened to the criticism and played more aggressive and I really rate that!! Babar quite literally wasted the batting powerplay - you know the pitch will slow down but you make no effort to play aggressively and simply rely on rotating the strike especially when the medium pacers are bowling.

Obviously, the middle and lower order were horrendous. I get dropping Asif Ali but to then keep Khushdil in like he has done anything in the Asia Cup either. I actually had high hopes for him as I remember him smashing around the Aussie bowler's couple of months back but he couldn't even hit the ball today.

Bowling was as expected to be honest - Dahani and Qadir have been on the sidelines for most of the year and played one game each in the Asia cup - ofc they gonna be rusty. As shown. Naseem is super young and still needs to run to hone his skills so not going to say much more than that. Nawaz and Rauf were exceptional.

Edit: Might be worth resting Rizwan and seeing what else we have. Will definitely stop the opening 50 runs partnerships and will expose the middle order earlier.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
My opinion on the first T20 - firstly, I don't mind losing. It's nice to see that Haider Ali getting a chance and Shan Masood is coming into the XI and the addition of Shahnawaz Dahani and Usman Qadir. Shan Masood was probably the only one in the middle order looking to go from ball one!

I know everyone is talking about the excellent opening partnership but honestly, I don't rate it anywhere near as high as everyone is talking about. Clearly, Rizwan listened to the criticism and played more aggressive and I really rate that!! Babar quite literally wasted the batting powerplay - you know the pitch will slow down but you make no effort to play aggressively and simply rely on rotating the strike especially when the medium pacers are bowling.

Obviously, the middle and lower order were horrendous. I get dropping Asif Ali but to then keep Khushdil in like he has done anything in the Asia Cup either. I actually had high hopes for him as I remember him smashing around the Aussie bowler's couple of months back but he couldn't even hit the ball today.

Bowling was as expected to be honest - Dahani and Qadir have been on the sidelines for most of the year and played one game each in the Asia cup - ofc they gonna be rusty. As shown. Naseem is super young and still needs to run to hone his skills so not going to say much more than that. Nawaz and Rauf were exceptional.

Edit: Might be worth resting Rizwan and seeing what else we have. Will definitely stop the opening 50 runs partnerships and will expose the middle order earlier.
Haider and Masood's innings are where we lost the plot, and Nawaz and Khushdil made it worse.

Users who are viewing this thread