England tour of Pakistan - 7 T20Is, 3 Tests

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Feeling for this Agha Salman guy! A genuine middle order batter languishing at the lower order. 167 for 3-0.

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
What has baffled me the most in this match is why did Pakistan field only 3 bowlers (Faheem Ashraf and Agha Salman bowled one over each )? Test matches are won by taking 20 wickets and surely you are less likely to get the opposition twice with not enough bowlers in your ranks.

As many as 64.4 bowlers were bowled by spinners in an 81.4 over innings. Should have included Nawaz if the plan was to go spin heavy or unless every other bowler in Pakistan is injured or substandard which I refuse to believe. 3 bowlers is simply not enough.

I wonder what was the captain thinking at the time of drafting the XI.

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
An excellent powerplay. 102 from 89 with all 10 wickets... easy chase for ENG :p
Post automatically merged:

And now BABAR thought of Faheem can bowl.. what an amazing captaincy :clap

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
An excellent powerplay. 102 from 89 with all 10 wickets... easy chase for ENG :p
Post automatically merged:

And now BABAR thought of Faheem can bowl.. what an amazing captaincy :clap
Of course Faheem is in the team as a bowler. Didn't you see the great support he gave to other bowlers in the first innings? Poor lad has already bowled twice the number of overs in second innings already.

SMMODS

Panel of Selectors
India
AUS..
Mumbai Indians
CSK
Sydney Sixers
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Rehan Ahmed playing Bazball too.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Welcome to Real Cricket Pakistan. Good to have such a clean sweep to make the eyes open and start thinking about this phenomena seriously. Needs changes in selection as well as Coach and Management. As far as Captaincy goes, I am not sure. Its true that Babar is a bad captain but the entire batting unit revolves around him, he needed support from his batters which he never gets. When he gets out, the entire unit collapses. Rizwan isn't a test match batsman. The only positive for us is the find of Abrar, he has the right aggression and seems like that he has a bright future.

Maybe, its time to apply reverse gears. I am not sure how would it work though but we need to bring back Sarfraz Ahmad in here as a test match wicket keeper. Abid Ali should be brought back as well if his health is regained.

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
74 from 9. Rehan "theSKY" Ahmed taking guards.. better spectacle than BBL :clap

Users who are viewing this thread