FOOTBALL Fifa 14 PC & Consoles

Meghraj_17

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
The crossbar challenge is already there. It's a gold level skill game for long passes.

My high score...

103104d1357568880-fifa-13-pc-consoles-owned.png

My bad,I never went ahead of the silver challenge.
Thanks anyway.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
^ Even me . :eek:

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
It was confirmed today that Fifa 14 is being made with a brand new engine for the new Xbox and the PS4, to be revealed at E3.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Now we're talking . :thumbs

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
I sure as hell am not going to be forking out the money to buy a next-gen console on launch. Maybe the year after so that they have a year to work out some of the kinks.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
If KONAMI could just take advantage of the situation, which they probably wouldn't do.:facepalm

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
It was confirmed today that Fifa 14 is being made with a brand new engine for the new Xbox and the PS4, to be revealed at E3.

Which means we're back to "recycled FIFA for PC" times...

Not necessarily - it makes all the sense in the world that a brand new engine will be used for PS4/new Xbox. The problem comes if EA state that they're not going to be porting that to the PC (because only 10% of people can run the engine, bla bla bla). Then we can say hello to six more years of recycled Fifa PC.

Did they confirm they're actually releasing Fifa 14 with the new engine, Skater?

Last edited:

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
But Konami is releasing PES with a new engine for PC , PS3 , Xbox , PS4 & the new Xbox if I am right . :spy

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
KONAMI need the pc platform largely because it offers a modding community that could easily mask the lack of licenses in their game.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Did they confirm they're actually releasing Fifa 14 with the new engine, Skater?

This site is usually reliable: Next-Gen FIFA To Be Unveiled At E3 - FIFA Soccer Blog

A quote from the article:

Gibeau also mentions the brand new sports engine being developed at EA Sports, that is believed to be set for an unveiling at E3 and shown off alongside Frostbite 3. He added, these engines will power ?all of our development on the new systems.?

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
This site is usually reliable: Next-Gen FIFA To Be Unveiled At E3 - FIFA Soccer Blog

A quote from the article:

Ah - FSB said so? Then it's most likely true; as you said, they're very reliable.

Crap: here's a comment from the site:

That's exactly what has been bothering me. Having PC mentioned along XBOX360 and PS3 in the initial announcement is truly a bad sign now that a new "next-gen" engine is announced :( In case they give us "silent treatment" regarding this pickle, it will be just another indication of the old-new black era for FIFA PC. There is still hope, at least until E3.

I have a bad feeling this guy is right. :( Damn you to hell EA if you fob the PC off again!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread