Requests Accepted Friedlele's Downloads _ World Cup 99 Kits RELEASED (FINALLY!!)

LOL! That's so sweet of you @friedlele7, but we didn't start that here either! :) Your work is enough inspiring and that's that! :) Ali's work is absolutely brilliant in C07 and again.. that's that! :D

Hey buddy,

I do not do the modding for recognition or to be better than anyone else really. I do it for my own use and it is a bonus that I can share that with guys who appreciate the same game I do.

I have no reason to say how good my mods are or not, it is entirely up to the individual to decide whether they want to use my stuff or not. I just hope that if they do, it adds to their gaming experience.

That's very kind of you.. I really appreciate your work.

thank you

Hey buddy! didn't you miss the Afghanistan World Cup T20 kit, I couldn't find it.

Anyone noticed it, then let me know..

Thanks..

Hey buddy! didn't you miss the Afghanistan World Cup T20 kit, I couldn't find it.

Anyone noticed it, then let me know..

Thanks..
I have not uploaded it as yet. It is really a tricky one. I will try get it up this weekend.

Please try this kit , once you get time!
upload_2016-4-3_11-28-59.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2016-4-3_11-27-37.jpeg
    upload_2016-4-3_11-27-37.jpeg
    31 KB · Views: 2
Just have not had access to my pc the last few days. I was hoping to have it uploaded on Sunday but it didn't work out. I will really try my utmost to get it done this evening or tomorrow sometime. The kit is finished it is just a matter of putting it in a folder and sending.

Users who are viewing this thread