Game Screens

Eon

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yea sweet texture for the ball... it is pretty awesome... will the ball wear over the period of the game at all? like just change of texture? cause its funny playing a cricket game being in the like 60th over and the ball is still shinny lol. But i love the gold flake lettering looks awesome man keep up the great work. But the leather looks a bit nicer on the old model, it looks a little less... plastic i guess if you know what i mean.

saferider4969

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Hey Lazy, can you tell me if this model is good enough for the stadium pavillion? I just want to make sure this is acceptable fro the game. If i get positive reply on this then i will start to apply texture to it and make more.
I just want to know if it is good enough for the game.
View attachment 54783

View attachment 54784
great work mate..everyone from Delhi will love to get Firoz-Shah-Kotla in the game.

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
Either way, the whole bees thing wasn't meant seriously I don't think. If it was I'm a little worried!

Don't worry man! I am not adding bees in the stadium lol :noway It would be funny though, bees flying around the batsmen. Anyways, about the crowds, how are we going to make them animated? I know the game will be released without it but isn't there any way to add .gif texture in Maya? I am thinking of making a moving crowd as a .gif image and then use it as a texture for crowds. Maybe that will work for animated crowd. I'll give it a try and see if it works or not. If it works then we will be having animated crowd in the first version.

lazy_chesnut

International Coach
Saurav, don't bother with gifs or anything like that. If the crowds are animated it wont be by using an 'animated file' like a GIF. A simple image sequence of PNGs or something will do. When you say "If it works then we will be having animated crowd in the first version" you're back to talking about things you have no clue about again. Because something works in Maya is no indication that it will work in the game. They are 2 completely different things.

Users who are viewing this thread