Game Screens

blackleopard92

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
cheers lM, seems like u have been putting a lot of work in your graphics subsystem, these models have quite a lot more pixels than those previous onces :cheers
It's nice to see those models all smooth and rounded off.

However there are three things:
those side pitches need to be in shades of whites gray.Not so green

I noticed that those adboards of Pepsi and LG have their circles stretched out.Infact that Pepsi logo looks stretched to limits :D .I don't know whether its simulated optical illusion or something else.

And hey! those outfields look great, although I would reserve my decision until I see a player running on it, still they are better than EA/BLC.

:cheers :happy

Bilal91

International Coach
Great work as always...hope to see some more soon...

P.S...The models look great...

Kurt Angle

School Cricketer
Its quite nice and funny for me to see that they are using the same Reebok bat what I use to play nowadays. That Bat is damn good and amazing pics man

Inzi bhai

School Cricketer
Adboards Editing

Well I am back after a few days work and looking at LM new screen shots.......well they are looking good at the moment but one thing I want to remind LM about his adboards adding in the stadium, well it looks funny that all adboards such as Tata tea(india), Bank of newzealand , cable wireless(WND) etc adds are all in one stadium atleast they should be placed country wise: for example (below)

1) Cable n wireless adboards should be placed in only westindies grounds.
2) Tata tea or shara adboards should be placed in Indian grounds.
3) Bank of Newzealand adboards should be placed in Kiwis grounds.
4) Bank of Pakistan adboards should be placed only in Pakistani grounds.
etc. etc.

and all other Adds should be placed according to country wise. hope LM understand it.

Last edited:

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
Inzi bhai said:
Well I am back after a few days work and looking at LM new screen shots.......well they are looking good at the moment but one thing I want to remind LM about his adboards adding in the stadium, well it looks funny that all adboards such as Tata tea(india), Bank of newzealand , cable wireless(WND) etc adds are all in one stadium atleast they should be placed country wise: for example (below)

1) Cable n wireless adboards should be placed in only westindies grounds.
2) Tata tea or shara adboards should be placed in Indian grounds.
3) Bank of Newzealand adboards should be placed in Kiwis grounds.
4) Bank of Pakistan adboards should be placed only in Pakistani grounds.
etc. etc.

and all other Adds should be placed according to country wise. hope LM understand it.

heheh you're 100% right, but we are already aware of that...i have deliberately placed a mix of ads from all countries just to show the range/variety of ads off ;) Of course when the real stadiums are done the ads will be localised.

cheers anyway,

LM

happy_peep_tom

School Cricketer
My Player Model And Animation Preview

Hi Guys I Am Starting To Build My Own Animations And Models For Cricket Game! Here Is A Preview Just A Week Before I Decided To Give It A Go And Doing It With Broken Finger(last Sunday Was Trying To Catch A Smashed Hit From My Friend) Anyways , I Am Attaching A Very Prototype Render Of My Batsman Playing Pull Shot Animation .
Remember This Is To Show You Only Animation And Model So It Is Not A Game Engine Output . If Anyone Needs Helpp In Any Project He Is Most Welcome

Will Soon Post Game Engine Screen Shots Bye Till Then

Attachments

• PULL_SHOT.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 81

hondeyho

International Cricketer
If you want to post something about this then don't do it in this thread.

We appreaciate your effort but this is strictly for TCP only - make a New Thread here:
http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52

If you are wanting to work for TCP in animations category then I'm afraid your too late, LM has done pretty much everything.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Well, LM hasnt done bowling or fielding.

Posted in the WC2007 thread these are this guys many credentials

happy_peep_tom said:
hi i can be of help i can make models animate them in max and i do have 3dgamestudio a6 you can also download the trial from its site www.conitec.com
and for animation try CAT for 3dmax or standalone software like iclone , i tried to make a 3d cricket game twice but was all tired doing it alone i can help by providing you all with tutorials for above mentioned softwares the language used by engine is c-script . another engine that is free of cost is truevision and works with c# , c++ or vb (anyone of those) ,

Preffered Engines suggested by me (for compiling and running game)

. 3d gamestudio (c-script)
. truevision (free) (c#, c++,vb)
. darkbasic (basic)
. darkbasic proffesional (basic)
. 3d rad
. these all are standalone engines accept "truevision" there are other engines also which are not standalone and require microsoft ide development atmosphere.

Preffered 3d authoring softwares (for modeling and animation)

. 3ds max (recommended bcoz of universal acceptance and easy to use than maya)
. maya
. milkshape 3d (free)
. autocad
. poser (can be used for refference but not practically bcoz of high poly count)
. cinema 4d
. lightwave

preffered graphic tools (for textures and 2d graphics)

. photoshop cs
. paintshop
. gif animator (very handy at making 2d animated sprites)

preffered animation tools (for animating models)

. can be done in all above 3d authoring softwares
. character studio (part of 3dmax package)
. motion builder studio ( compatible with maya though maya supports animation without it also but this is quite advanced)
. CAT (3ds max rigging and animation tools- very easy and powerfull)
. bones pro ( max plugin for skinning and animation )

----------------------------------------------------------------------

as far as much debated motion capture thing is concerned let me clear that everyone knows codemaster used motion capture players in there latest brian lara edition but i dont think its realistic atleast batting it looks cartooney to me , moreover more than graphics its the gameplay that gives you feel of the game , best example ill put here is of brianlara 99 - the best game ive played about cricket, now that was really a genuine effort in making a decent game of cricket .

anyways enough of this long talk now
gear up the pc , uninstall the garbage make it as fast as you can , prepare your flowcharts, hold your mouses and god willing soon will be playing our own game or who knows whole world might be !

Last edited:

blackleopard92

Panel of Selectors
yeah, stadiums are late I suppose.
and fielding animations haven't been done yet, so maybe u can help in them too.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
blackleopard92 said:
yeah, stadiums are late I suppose.
and fielding animations haven't been done yet, so maybe u can help in them too.

Pretty sure theyre not done yet

manee

Chairman of Selectors
I was talking about stadiums, and youre right about stadiums

Users who are viewing this thread