Group A - Australia, Netherlands, Scotland, South Africa

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
Ponting_14 said:
Btw how many wins do we need to go to the SF's? Is it 2?

Well depending on how other results go, 5 should be enough although if you take points from the groups 4 wins may be adequate.

Ponting_14

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
c464ee2b-b14b-4be7-b046-e27fca3657a5.jpg

For all the Tait lovers out there
jam2.gif

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
I can't believe that I'm having to do this, but I've just had to delete a few posts in here talking about today's Australia v West Indies match. Obviously discussion on that match does not belong in this thread. Please talk about it in the Super 8 thread instead.

Ponting_14

International Cricketer
andrew_nixon said:
I can't believe that I'm having to do this, but I've just had to delete a few posts in here talking about today's Australia v West Indies match. Obviously discussion on that match does not belong in this thread. Please talk about it in the Super 8 thread instead.

You want us to talk about ALL the super 8 games in that ONE thread during the next 2 or so weeks? Lol good luck ;)

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
That's the plan, yes. After all there is only 1 match per day and it certainly doesnt belong in this thread.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Ponting_14 said:
You want us to talk about ALL the super 8 games in that ONE thread during the next 2 or so weeks? Lol good luck ;)
Yes. People manage to talk about all the other games in tournaments and series in one thread, so you shouldn't have a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread