Group D - Ireland, Pakistan, West Indies, Zimbabwe

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Afridi was bowling at 81.5 mph today! Faster than Hoggard, and he than bowled a 45 mph ball. Nice variation.

Good to see Mohammad Yousuf taking a wicket. Finally a smile on their faces.

hassan

International Coach
Lol yea inzi doin the rite thing giving Yousaf to bowl and he gets a wicket first ball and Inzi is the man to catch ... and did you see how happy Yousaf was after that.. hope the spirits are high and the determination to exceed after this horrible WC

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Shame that Pakistan are knocked out really. You could see by the look on Yousef's face that he fancied having a crack at the World Cup wicket taking tally record...

Gunner786

Panel of Selectors
only match im looking forward to now is india vs sri lanka

the pakistani team will be waiting at the airport with their arms open for the indians,

what remains to be seen is will they be stood up or will the indians arrive at the airport

Justcrazy

Club Cricketer
l0l its funny how all these paki forgot about what just happened few days back...and now they're all happy just because they beat poor minnnow zim...359 all out lmaooo....lol ind scored 413 n i wasn't happy....so how could you guys forget wat irish did to you guys....now go back and start dreaming about wc 2011

Gunner786

Panel of Selectors
Justcrazy said:
l0l its funny how all these paki forgot about what just happened few days back...and now they're all happy just because they beat poor minnnow zim...359 all out lmaooo....lol ind scored 413 n i wasn't happy....so how could you guys forget wat irish did to you guys....now go back and start dreaming about wc 2011
what team are you going in this world cup again?

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Lol first ball wicket for Yousuf, he'll be happy with that, shouldn't bowl again to keep his 1 ball in ODI cricket a wicket :)

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
aussie1st said:
Lol first ball wicket for Yousuf, he'll be happy with that, shouldn't bowl again to keep his 1 ball in ODI cricket a wicket :)
Was it his first ball in ODI cricket? In that case he becomes the second player this World Cup to take a wicket on the first ball of their World Cup career. :D

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Made the assumption :) Think Cricinfo didn't update their stats as I don't remember seeing him with an average or economy when I looked a few hours ago. Anyway it was the 2nd ball and his average is 1, SR 2 :)

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
aussie1st said:
Made the assumption :) Think Cricinfo didn't update their stats as I don't remember seeing him with an average or economy when I looked a few hours ago. Anyway it was the 2nd ball and his average is 1, SR 2 :)
Oh darn, could have been another record. :D

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
He bowled a ball with his cap on when India needed 1 to win in the Champions Trophy match in 2004. Don't ask how I remember that.

Bilal91

International Coach
i think it's gonna be a close match between Ire and WI...i mean who expected Ire to beat Pak...NO ONE...so don't count them out yet...they look a good working unit and have some really good players and field like pros...

Users who are viewing this thread