IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
yikes

machan is good and in form so we might still put up a not too embarrassing total. I'm not surprised; Boult and Southee is probably the best opening bowling partnership in the tournament

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
yikes

machan is good and in form so we might still put up a not too embarrassing total. I'm not surprised; Boult and Southee is probably the best opening bowling partnership in the tournament

yep. was quite impressed with machan today. new zealand, as the regular cricket viewers will know, are one of the 3 big favorites for this tournament. i think considering you were 12-4, a total of 170-180 would be respectable (doesn't look like happening now).

as for nz, aside from taylor, williamson, boult, and southee, i think what really gives this new zealand side a genuine chance is corey anderson, and pushes the team to the next level. he gives real balance to the side. good bowler, and a destructive batsman.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
if machan and berrington were still there now, I'd have hoped that somewhere around 250 would be possible.

at least majid didn't get a golden duck

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I'm deciding whether or not it's worth staying up late for Bangladesh v Afghanistan (03:30am start!) It should be a really good match, i'm intrigued to see how well Afghanistan play as i've only ever watched them in t20's before.

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
PlanetCricket Award Winner
This certainly will be a good game, maybe the most featuring match from this world cup. I'm all glad to stay at home today.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Even though it was disappointing to see AFG crushed like that, at the same time I was glad to see BD perform to their potential here. It would be great if they can continue in the same vein and defeat at least one higher ranked team.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Nerves- Afghanistan.

Although I was very much impressed with their bowling. They did manage to rock Bangla with early wickets; but inexperience showed a lot and they do need to buck up their batting if they are to stand a chance of winning. Afghans look like warriors and they certainly wont be easy picking for the major test teams as well.

Even in the warm up versus India, they did score in excess of 200. Against BD it was a case of nerves as they were playing in a World Cup for the first time. Lets hope for better performances from them in the remaining games.

bigred

Club Captain
Looks like the Australia v Bangladesh game is very unlikely to go ahead looking at the Brisbane forecast. Would be a very good point for Bangladesh. Weekend forecast in Melbourne and New Zealand looks pretty good, so the other three games should be ok.

Sami Kumar

Zananiya da Cheetah
PAK...
The Boys
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
For some reasons, I have a strong feeling that England might win this game..

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
haha someone in the cricinfo commentary is saying that they should declare this game null and void over new zealand losing their review

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
has scored 2 runs in his last 4 innings... attempts a reverse sweep on his 8th ball...

why is mccullum finishing all of boult's overs right now? not sure about this. but if he takes another it will be worth it, i suppose.

Last edited:

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
in the last ten overs england have scored one (1) boundary

Sami Kumar

Zananiya da Cheetah
PAK...
The Boys
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well we all witnessed New Zealand's batting performance against scotland.. After all cricket is an unpredictable game. So you never know.

Users who are viewing this thread