How are you doing in your career?

D1sruption

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Bout to recreate a Ricky Ponting career after getting the hang of it anybody keen for a thread trying to recreate the mans amazing career cant stream due to not have a camera

D1sruption

Club Cricketer
Yea i guess i could stream over playstation network. Wouldnt be a regular schedule though that would be the issue

Nirav Shah

School Cricketer
Hi Guys,

I am wondering if there is any way to change/assign custom kits and bats to my career player. I have already started career mode and I want to desperately assign custom bat to my player.

SamSam7

School Cricketer
We may have to report this in the bug section as there's at least 3 of us with the same issue.

I have the exact same problem also, very frustrating.

Guys, are you using downloaded teams in your career? I just started ANOTHER new career to see if the problem persists, and noticed that all the teams in the 2 leagues (Aus and Eng domestic) I've downloaded user created teams for have ratings of '0 OV'. This is at the team selection stage when creating a new player.

Are we not getting picked because the game can't load the teams? Anyone else running with downloaded teams in career mode and getting selected for first class sides?

20170102_090602.jpg

Last edited:

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Guys, are you using downloaded teams in your career? I just started ANOTHER new career to see if the problem persists, and noticed that all the teams in the 2 leagues (Aus and Eng domestic) I've downloaded user created teams for have ratings of '0 OV'. This is at the team selection stage when creating a new player.

Are we not getting picked because the game can't load the teams? Anyone else running with downloaded teams in career mode and getting selected for first class sides?

20170102_090602.jpg
I had this problem too, they showed up as 0 OV too. I'm halfway through my 2nd club season and just made captain so still a wee way from getting near FC. Have you checked your selection status?

SamSam7

School Cricketer
I had this problem too, they showed up as 0 OV too. I'm halfway through my 2nd club season and just made captain so still a wee way from getting near FC. Have you checked your selection status?

Yep, 'Expecting Selection' for every tournament! So frustrating.

BradHouse

School Cricketer

20170102_090602.jpg
Went through set up of new career to see if that's the case, it is. That could be the issue, I am currently downloading best teams again to see if this will resolve the problem.....[DOUBLEPOST=1483366413][/DOUBLEPOST]Still on O OV, that's definitely the problem, so what do we do now? Others obviously haven't got this problem?

Dillyboy81

School Cricketer
Hey guys
Been playing career mode for a while now been playing in all the domestic forms but no sign of a call up to play for the English national team and not showing on selection status please help??

Users who are viewing this thread