HowZat Updates

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yea. I found it strange that I was getting 3s when otherwise it was only 2 runs.

Brahmos

School Cricketer
Hey guys have you ever noticed sometimes run outs are not given out. I hve seen it in my game, it just jumps to the next ball. Also all ball pitchin hugely outside leg are given as LBW out

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Hey guys have you ever noticed sometimes run outs are not given out. I hve seen it in my game, it just jumps to the next ball. Also all ball pitchin hugely outside leg are given as LBW out

Reminds me!

I've faced a similar but quite stunning incident that i've forgot to mention, yeah, I was bowling, bowled, bowled a guy over completely, all the three stumps were shattered! the shouts were up, but it was not out! I dunno how it wasn't!

I didn't care about it too much because i got like a better carbon copy of the wicket next ball.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
can we change the field while bowling too? just not at the beginning of the over

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
I love this game too. I use to hate it because i kept losing but now, I keep winning. I have managed to unlock many trophies including the one for 10 wins in a row. going for 15 in a row now:D

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Have gone from loving this game, to liking it, to barely liking it, to hating it. The lag issue still has not been fixed.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
well for me, i still couldnt enjoy the game fully. there is a problem (i mentioned it on the other thread), and its annoying and its making me very angry. so i cant like the game yet. played the practice, and looks pretty fun.

mohit_dude10

Club Captain
They've reduced the size of game to 4.4 mb

and the quality of game is very bad now then before i think

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
I have noticed that the time between deliveries has reduced, that's good. Also it's a lot harder to run two runs now, before you could get two runs of virtually every drive, I think it's also better.

Users who are viewing this thread