abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
There we go .. Ind-Pak encounters are hard to predict ! 50-50 odds after those 2 wickets

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Just when you thought Yuvraj was going to be eaten alive by a spinner, he gets out to a pace bowler.:facepalm I seriously think Yuvraj is nowhere near to the person that won India the 2011 WC. That health issue that he had has changed him for the worst.

I wish the cool head should not be needed today. If he is, then he will turn all our heads hot with tension.

greymatter776

Panel of Selectors
India
Mumbai Indians
Profile Flag
India
Good to see Raina scoring runs.He is a player whom India needs,Can bat,bowls good and also field well.As Yuvraj is not growing to expectations Raina is the one we want to develop. Rohit was desperate for some runs today and put in a good performance as well.He knows that his place on the edge and did assured it with that knock.The greatest plus I would take from the game would be Mishra.Bowled really well and showed the team management that he should be given more consideration.

GlitchInTheMatrix

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
returned home earlier from the stadium cos my friend was feeling a bit ill... for him i got chance to see this Indo Pakistan match, and for him i missed watching the full match... :p it's not a good match so far, really ill amount of sixes...

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
India are 1 single away from another WC victory against Pakistan!!! Whooohooooooo!!!!!!!:cheers:clap:yes:thumbs Thankfully, the guys have performed today for the big game. Well done! We win it!!

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Personally, I'd rather have gone to the Ireland-Netherlands game... Seemed a much better match just watching the numbers on Cricinfo!

grkrama

National Board President
nice win by india, calm cool heads shown by raina and kohli, making the chase without playing unnecessary shots.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Yep, a good chase orchestrated by Raina and Kohli without bringing in the blood pressure man, MS Dhoni! :D MSD would take us home, but not before giving us some mini-to-massive heart attacks.:lol

India should continue playing with Mishra. If this means Ashwin missing out, so be it. He is good, and should be given more opportunities in T20/ODI cricket.

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
That's it boys. Good start for us but still need to improve our fielding and opening batting.

lion100lion

International Coach
Nice match.. Well done Mishra. Well done Raina. Well done Kohli, Dhawan, Rohit....

----------

What a poor presentation ceremony was that :eek:
Nothing from the captains...
Is this a World Cup going on ?
Even IPL has a good presentation ceremony.

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
India dominated the match in all departments,great start to the tournament.:)

Epic

Panel of Selectors
Solid performance from India other than a few mistakes, I'm still not sure about Rohit opening and probably never will, but I do however think Raina has to come in at 4 and Yuvraj at 5, and the true shocker is how little a worry our bowling attack is, death bowling still a concern and probably will always be, but as long as we go well in the first 16 overs, we should be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread