Schedule of the Test Series of Zimbabwe vs India:

8-10 Warm-up game Mutera
13-17 Zim v Ind, 1st Test Bulawayo
20-24 Zim v Ind, 2nd Test Harare
25 Departure

Zimbabwe Test Squad:
yet to be announced

India Test Squad:
*Sourav Ganguly, Rahul Dravid, Virender Sehwag, Dheeraj Jadhav, VVS Laxman, Yuvraj Singh, Mohammad Kaif, +Dinesh Karthik, Anil Kumble, Lakshmipathy Balaji, Zaheer Khan, Irfan Pathan, Gautam Gambhir, Harbhajan Singh, Ashish Nehra

Zimbabwe vs India Test Series:

Total of 4 Tests played in Zimbabwe. Two Tests won by Zimbabwe, one Tests drawn and one Test won by India.

Total of 3 Test series played in Zimbabwe. One Test series won by Zimbabwe and two Test series drawn.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Oh, I forgot something: to make a poll in this series.

Can some moderator make a poll of three choices with a poll question: Who will win the Test Series? Zimbabwe, Drawn or India.

Hosts name six members of Test squad for Zimbabwe Board XI vs India Warm-Up match: Tatenda Taibu (c), Heath Streak, Andy Blignaut, Blessing Mahwire, Christopher Mpofu and Prosper Utseya.
http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/zimvind/content/story/218294.html

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
You can make a poll urself Zahid.. Click on "Thread tools" and select "Add a poll to this thread"

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I can't find the option to do it. But a moderator will eventually do it, I hope.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Indiangod said:
Its going to be 4-0 to India.

Obviously, you dont know how many matches are being played!

Correct urself before an "Indian cricket criticiser" makes fun of you for being so much supportive!

Dhoni

School Cricketer
Who cares about Test Series of Zimbabwe vs India? Everybody knows India will win 2-0, but they will never win against a good team.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
preet said:
Who cares about Test Series of Zimbabwe vs India? Everybody knows India will win 2-0, but they will never win against a good team.

Irrespective or some one cares or not, the discussions go on!

And India havent won a test series in Zimbabwe at all! And going by the 'chokers' theory, why cant it be possible that they can lose it yet again?

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
saisrini80 said:
Irrespective or some one cares or not, the discussions go on!

And India havent won a test series in Zimbabwe at all! And going by the 'chokers' theory, why cant it be possible that they can lose it yet again?

Well that factor counts that Zimbabwe has never lost at hom against them. This is possible it could be drawn. Kaif and Sehwag are showing signs of form. The rest of India are :crying

And Zimbabwe itself showed great cricketing qualities in the last matches. So I hope to expect a good resistance of them.

dazza76

Club Cricketer
ZexyZahid said:
Well that factor counts that Zimbabwe has never lost at hom against them. This is possible it could be drawn. Kaif and Sehwag are showing signs of form. The rest of India are :crying

And Zimbabwe itself showed great cricketing qualities in the last matches. So I hope to expect a good resistance of them.

The Zimbabwe team for one reason or another (mainly political) are the joke of world cricket at the moment and anything less than two massive wins will be a failure for India.
I do agree they have shown a few positive signs in a couple of recent one dayers.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
The person who impressed real much is Coventry. I hope he will be a great player for Zimbabwe.

Personally I blame Zimbabwe's demise on the politics in Zimbabwe. There are good enough players to make it in Zimbabwe, but they are being denied for some reasons.

For example: they just killed off the careers of Stuart Carlisle, Craig Wishart, Barney Rogers and Neil Ferreira: http://content-uk.cricinfo.com/zimbabwe/content/story/218052.html

Users who are viewing this thread