Votes: 22 75.9%
  • Zimbabwe

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters

Indiangod

International Coach
I cant see India losing to zimbabwe. Zim thier test stats in the last 12 months have been nothing but really poor, in tests thier hopeless at batting, bowling and even fielding their too much inexpierenced, India have got a good test team and are 2nd best test team in the world on par with england.

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
Online Cricket Games Owned
I got interested in cricket from world cup 96 (after Jadeja Hitting) and since then observed a continuous pattern and established a firm belief about India- inconsistent in winning and consistent in loosing.
I think Andy Blignaut and Taibu will give Indians a lot of trouble.
Even if India wins they will make a mockery of the matches taking it to the last minute survivals etc. Hell, I am more worried about England not winning the Ashes than India not winning any ODI Finals or Test series.
Please "Team India" at least this time shut me up and do something.
:onpc :rolleyes:

Mahesh Babu

School Cricketer
Watching this series will be boring as hell.

I hope for a Draw so that we can enjoy Zimbabwe winning over India.

Ganguly is completely out of form from the last 5 years after he got captaincy.
India needs exciting players like Flintoff,pieterson,Giles,Trescothink,Hoggard,Simon Jones...

All the Indian bowlers are really boring to watch.They need to bring more excitement into the game.

Onething I noticed is that now all the teams have bat-keepers who can make century on their day .

See

1)Dhoni
2)Taibu
3)G Jones
4)A Gilchrist
5)Sangakkara
6)Boucher
7)Ramdin
8)Mccullum
9)K Akmal

and all are attacking cricketers.Isn't that strange?

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Mahesh Babu said:
Watching this series will be boring as hell.

I hope for a Draw so that we can enjoy Zimbabwe winning over India.

Ganguly is completely out of form from the last 5 years after he got captaincy.
India needs exciting players like Flintoff,pieterson,Giles,Trescothink,Hoggard,Simon Jones...

All the Indian bowlers are really boring to watch.They need to bring more excitement into the game.

Onething I noticed is that now all the teams have bat-keepers who can make century on their day .

See

1)Dhoni
2)Taibu
3)G Jones
4)A Gilchrist
5)Sangakkara
6)Boucher
7)Ramdin
8)Mccullum
9)K Akmal

and all are attacking cricketers.Isn't that strange?

You're from India or Zimbabwe or some other country?

India bowlers boring to watch? Which planet are you living in buddy? Our bowlers either take wickets and add excitement or give away lot of runs and that still adds excitement!

why dont you watch England cricket instead opf harping on India missing English players? India have so far been well served by its set of players. Their form is bad now and it is on a prolonged patch! I am sure they will bounce back soon. At least they are showing positive signs of it with three consecutive wins in the Videocon Cup!

Mahesh Babu

School Cricketer
Seeing 3 left armers in action in a match is really boring .Its like three saisrini's posting the same boring post three times.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Just watching the 3 left armers is boring? the main purpose of cricket the sport is winning.. and everyone works towards finding a winning combination than finding a combination which is entertaining. Nehra, Zaheer and Pathan have all bowled well before and there's no reason why we cant have three left armers.

Zaheer has pace, Pathan has swing and Nehra has both!

Mahesh Babu

School Cricketer
saisrini80 said:
Just watching the 3 left armers is boring? the main purpose of cricket the sport is winning.. and everyone works towards finding a winning combination than finding a combination which is entertaining. Nehra, Zaheer and Pathan have all bowled well before and there's no reason why we cant have three left armers.

Now tell me watching TV on computer is more exciting or watching computer on TV is more exciting?

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Mahesh Babu said:
Now tell me watching TV on computer is more exciting or watching computer on TV is more exciting?

What does this have a relation with my post?

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
Mahesh Babu I love you I love you for doing this.

UsmanCHADDA

County Cricketer
fardin said:
Mahesh Babu I love you I love you for doing this.

fardin I hate I hate you for your retarded posts :D

Zimbabwe board XI are providing stiff opposition to the Indian team at the moment. They are currently 265 for 7, the main contributer being Dion Ebrahim who has played a faultless innings of 163 and is still unbeaten. Dabengwa provided some entertainment with an unbeaten 40. Kumble was the pick of the bowlers, taking 3 wickets for 42.

Not good for India.

Last edited:

Indiangod

International Coach
saisrini80 said:

Your right on the money mate.

Dhoni

School Cricketer
Indian top order enjoys run feast

Excellent batting by those 3 top batsmen. 3 hundreds....

Users who are viewing this thread