India's Challenger Series 2006

cricket_lover

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
iceman_waugh said:
Agreed that he was thrashed around,but unless you them a chance how will they inpmrove ?
Srresanth was picked up just cause he dismissed Tendulkar in last year's Challenger.
If I am not wrong,even Chawla dismissed Tendulkar last year to a brilliant googly.

Also,the team management erred big time by asking Chawla to play directly in a Test.
His recent form is good ebough to warrant him a place in Team India.
Tests or ODI's?
and for whom?

Pathan? Pathan is a much better (atleast, he is consistent) batsman. His bowling is not in the right form yet, but he's young as well and will soon spearhead the Indian attack, again.

Whom else can you replace?

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
shravi said:
Piyush Chawla has performed quite well in domestic cricket as well.
13 first class matches and 15 od's is hardly something to judge him by. There's promise, but I would give him another half a season or whole season in his state side before drafting him in.

GrayNicolls

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have been watching this tournament and there is obviously a lot of talent in India. I was impressed with a lot of players. Parthiv Patel played well. As did Robin Uthappa and VRV Singh.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I enjoyed watching this series and I wonder what it would be like if a similar idea was used at the very beginning of the season here in England.

Users who are viewing this thread