India's Challenger Series 2006

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Why didn't you go Surendar? I saw some highlights on news channels and the stadium looked pretty empty.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Yes! Finally! My cable operator gives me NEO TV! Now I can watch the match!

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
shravi said:
Why didn't you go Surendar?

I went yestday and stayed only for few minutes and came back as the team with Sachin batted only second ( i mainly went to watch Sachin's batting )

Neo Channel is not coming here :( I am missing the Live Action!!!

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Sachin is playing birlliantly. The bowling attack may not be as most of the attacks he has faced down the years but a great century nonetheless. Does anybody know the List A record for highest scores by and individual in a limited overs game?

kodos

International Coach
wow just looked at the scorecard and the opening batsman Tanmay Srivastava is only 16 years of age and turning 16 in a few month's time. Even though he got a duck it must have been something special for the young lad to have Tendulkar at one end. Geez he has to be one of the most fortunate teenager going around. :D

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Unfortunately Sachin could not break that record as he was dismissed for 139(100) by SS Lahiri.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Neo Channle is rubbish.
The name sucks as well as the quality.
I swear DD [ Doordarshan ] was better than this.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
They could have found somebody better than Rohan Gavaskar as a Cricket Expert. Hopefully BCCI won't look to NEO again after this series...

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
shravi said:
They could have found somebody better than Rohan Gavaskar as a Cricket Expert. Hopefully BCCI won't look to NEO again after this series...
The BCCI are not responsible for the channel. Nimbus has the rights. They decide what channel it is broadcast on. And they own Neo Sports.

Users who are viewing this thread