Let it rain!

The bread and butter gravy train for the devs are the console versions. Much more in circulation. It's a balancing act but it would be wise to get this patch out ASAP before furthering the PC version. We just want to start out careers with basic skill progression without dupes and crashes. That's not too much to ask. Once we can begin our careers the PC version can get the peptide treatment and retrospectively consoles updated ensuring our careers no longer need to be restarted. The PC version is bankrolled off the consoles success so the notion that PC piracy can stop the entire franchise is extreme. Thanks for the patch update ross

Console peasantry at its finest

All this miscommunication of patches (2.5,3) is happening due to BigAnt's lack of communication. Only if they come out with a simple announcement stating what's happening with the patches (PC, PS4, Xbox). What version of patch will include what fixes and what will be missing, this wouldn't happen.

Too funny :)

I had already communicated the status of the patches prior to your post and that they would be at the level of the current PC build.

You know its from a film, right?
Monty Python and the Holy Grail no less. The Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog

Edited for typo
Got it, education complete, guess humour was a little different back then? This was in the sixties my dad was only born back then.[DOUBLEPOST=1484955245][/DOUBLEPOST]
So they'll still be a load of bugs even a month after release.

Only if you have Garibaldi biscuits.

By the way I've to post the clip about the "black knight"...

And the french one :lol

May as well inject some humor :yes[DOUBLEPOST=1484956004][/DOUBLEPOST]
There's no bright side for some. Ignored.

Well it takes all kinds to make a world...

Users who are viewing this thread