Madness Mafia - Endgame

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well, you're not the only one cause I'm the second of that lot. However I've figured out that I'm an insane cop which doesn't really help us further. Assuming that you're the only cop beside me (if you really are :spy), we have no other option but to lynch one of Varun, Davoo and Dipak on the basis of their defence.

Oh okay. How come an insane cop won't help us further ? it will, definitely it will. Just post your results and let's see what we can do. It's the paranoid cop which doesn't help us.

----------

Also, if there is any other pr then out please. Btw, I don't think that Aggz is another cop, how come there be a paranoid and insane cops ? that would be a minus for us. You might be a sane cop then. Just reveal your results.

Aggz

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Oh okay. How come an insane cop won't help us further ? it will, definitely it will. Just post your results and let's see what we can do. It's the paranoid cop which doesn't help us.

I was not talking as in just one cop, it won't really simplify the equation since you're the unknown cop. Anyway, here's what I've got..

Simon said:
Aggz said:

Your target is mafia.

thedon5 is dead. He was town-aligned.
Simon said:
Aggz said:
P Squared

Your target is mafia.

P Squared is dead. He was town-aligned.

Now you know why I was saying that it won't help us further.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Ugh, both the results are on dead people. A combination of paranoid cop and insane cop, okay. That makes Varun and Davoo the mafias. I'd still like to hear more from them.

----------

And Aggz, you aren't suppose to post your pms like that.

Also, I was reaction testing. I had innocent result on Varun and thedon and since you're the other cop. Dipak and Davoo are the mafias.

Lynch: Davoo

Aggz

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
I've a feeling that the mafia has been aiming to kill the experienced members first (Firstly thedon5 and then P Squared) so the next one on the radar should be either of you or Varun. However, with Dipak & Davoo being new to the game I highly doubt if they would have aimed for the Don and P Squared. So on the basis of current equation, I'm suspicous of you (another factor is the combination of paranoid cop-insane cop) and Varun.

FOS: Sulaiman7 and Varun

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I've a feeling that the mafia has been aiming to kill the experienced members first (Firstly thedon5 and then P Squared) so the next one on the radar should be either of you or Varun. However, with Dipak & Davoo being new to the game I highly doubt if they would have aimed for the Don and P Squared. So on the basis of current equation, I'm suspicous of you (another factor is the combination of paranoid cop-insane cop) and Varun.

FOS: Sulaiman7 and Varun

First of all, you don't have that feeling, mafia definitely has been killing the experienced players. :p

Second of all, if you're too keen on believing that it is the combination of cops then you definitely townread me and believe I am the second cop. It's the combination of insane and sane cop. From which you are insane and I am sane. Which makes you, Varun and I clear, leaving Dipak and Davoo who're the mafias. End of story. GG.

Aggz

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
First of all, you don't have that feeling, mafia definitely has been killing the experienced players. :p

Second of all, if you're too keen on believing that it is the combination of cops then you definitely townread me and believe I am the second cop. It's the combination of insane and sane cop. From which you are insane and I am sane. Which makes you, Varun and I clear, leaving Dipak and Davoo who're the mafias. End of story. GG.

Let's say that you're the second cop but how can you claim that Varun is clean? Did you investigate him?

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Let's say that you're the second cop but how can you claim that Varun is clean? Did you investigate him?

Of course! :p

Also, I was reaction testing. I had innocent result on Varun and thedon and since you're the other cop. Dipak and Davoo are the mafias.

Aggz

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Of course! :p

Saw the other part of that message just now since you edited it later. We could've ended this few posts earlier if I had seen that post of yours. :p

Since you had an innocent result on the Don, that makes you sane which means Varun too is innocent. Hence, Davoo and Dipak are the mafias. The end.

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Aggz may even be a paranoid cop, since all of his results are mafia.

Are the cops town-aligned?

I'm suspicious of Davoo, he hasn't posted anything, and might be thinking that he'd shoot himself if he posts, given he's a newbie.

Varun

ICC Board Member
I'm glad my post helped rekindle some activity here. I don't think I'll be able to continue though. I'm going out of town on 14th and therefore have a lot of preparations to deal with. Thus I won't be active till 18th of June. Can something be done about it? I'm sorry.

Varun

ICC Board Member
Was that the hammer? I haven't really the last few posts properly. Wait.

----------

Okay, I don't really follow anything apart from the fact that Aggz and Sulaiman are cops (can you please confirm which?) and their combination of results makes Dipak and Davoo mafia. It'd be great if either of Sulaiman or Aggz could summarize this result. I'm not sure if Aggz pulled a blinder here, but if he's indeed the cop then I guess we're on the right track. If Davoo really turned out to be town, it'd be endgame, right? I'd say gg Aggz and Dipak then.

Oh god how lost I sound! :p

Since it's either endgame or only one mafia left (Aggz/Dipak), I believe I can afford to be a little active.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Was that the hammer? I haven't really the last few posts properly. Wait.

----------

Okay, I don't really follow anything apart from the fact that Aggz and Sulaiman are cops (can you please confirm which?) and their combination of results makes Dipak and Davoo mafia. It'd be great if either of Sulaiman or Aggz could summarize this result. I'm not sure if Aggz pulled a blinder here, but if he's indeed the cop then I guess we're on the right track. If Davoo really turned out to be town, it'd be endgame, right? I'd say gg Aggz and Dipak then.

Oh god how lost I sound! :p

Since it's either endgame or only one mafia left (Aggz/Dipak), I believe I can afford to be a little active.

Yes, with 5 alive, it takes 3 for the hammer. Since Aggz has both mafia results, I believe he's either insane or paranoid cop, I am sane cop. Aggz got mafia result on both the dead players. So his report didn't really help us. I am the sane cop and got town-aligned on you, making you, Aggz who claimed cop and I clear. The remaining two, Davoo and Dipak are mafias. Simple as that. Also, since no one claimed other pr or anything, Aggz is definitely clear. And yeah, as it's LyLo, it would be endgame if hammered incorrectly.

----------

Also, Aggz, I'd like you to investigate Varun if possibly that's a right hammer. That hammer by Dipak somehow makes me wonder if he's really mafia or not, a new player wouldn't hammer his partner or will he ? I'm not saying that Varun is mafia but I am just a bit playing carefully.

----------

I haven't really the last few posts properly

Oh god how lost I sound!

Definitely. :D

Users who are viewing this thread