Madness Mafia - Endgame

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ugh. Dipak! y u no unlunch meh ?! :p Anyway, well played Varun. We should have all just claimed in LyLo, it would have helped us in night targeting. Also, imo we shouldn't have wasted that ml on d1. Varun lead a nl and I completely forgot that we were supposed to use our ml. I also townread Dipak right when I got up from sleeping, after his doc claim, I had a feeling that this isn't a set-up I was thinking of, but I was right about the godfather.

I was aiming on breaking Hedger's record of never getting lynched as a townie but...nevermind! People used to be more active in that time so I am not the one to be blamed. :spy

Varun

ICC Board Member
Really well made game, shame the activity was sorely lacking most of the time.

yes, and they pretty much served the game on a platter to me with all that inactivity, since I had the chance to lead the town and therefore not cast suspicion upon myself.

We all can learn from the game, especially Aggz, Sulaiman (who's getting better every game) and Dipak. :)

Dipak

ICC Board Member
I really enjoyed the last 2 days. I'll definitely play more games and try to become better. :)

----------

Need to thank Simon for game also. It was really planned well.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Yes indeed. Thank you Simon. :spy

Varun

ICC Board Member
In the spirit of wordplays, I did drop a subtle hint that I'm mafia in my role confirmation. 'Con firmed'

Users who are viewing this thread