Madness Mafia - Endgame

Dipak

ICC Board Member
The deed was done, but that wasn't even half of it.
This means that there's one more cop, who we know is Sulaiman.

As the darkness intensified, he head out with his things to a place he'd been before. The man seemed a little fidgety, yearning to go somewhere, but he had no suspicions. He was only concerned with his work and whether he was doing it right, but again, was he?
what I infer from this is the doctor was going to save someone, someone who he already chose to save in the previous nights. He thought he was doing his work right, but he chose to protect the wrong person (mafia) twice without his knowledge.

----------

Btw on a completely unrelated note, Sulaiman's user tag should be Sulaiman7 and you need to change the thread title :p

----------

@Sulaiman7 can you please reveal your investigations of the night?

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wow! I am not dead. I investigated Aggz and since he was town, Varun is town, I am cop, you're the remaining mafia, Dipak.

----------

Also, there's no doctor, there were two cops of whom one is remaining and that's me. So, this refers to me, investigating Aggz which wasn't a good decision, I should have investigated you and if it would have given me a town result, I'd have straightforwardly lynched Varun, as he would have been a confirmed godfather. Also, a pair of new players as mafias wouldn't be a good idea to be quite honest. But since that's all our little illusion, let's get real.

The deed was done, but that wasn't even half of it.

The remaining cop. I.

whether he was doing it right, but again, was he?

I still haven't figured it out what this line means. Maybe it refers to me investigating Aggz ? or maybe the mafia killing the wrong cop (the paranoid/insane) ?

As soon as he left, the man was on his way. The lone survivor. He had to do it nice and quick and take no risks.

This line refers the mafia killing Aggz. The previous line is about me.

FOS: Dipak

Dipak

ICC Board Member
I'm really suspicious that the mafia killed Aggz and not Sulaiman. Aggz was a paranoid cop, so it would be difficult for the townies to judge who the mafia is on the basis of his investigations. Sulaiman claims to be the sane cop, as his so-called investigations reveal. So it just makes sense for the mafia to wipe out Sulaiman (the so called sane cop) because his investigations are supposed to reveal who the mafia is.

I guess Sulaiman is making all this stuff up, and he's the mafia.

----------

I got guilty on Dipak and Aggz
I had innocent result on Varun and thedon and since you're the other cop. Dipak and Davoo are the mafias.

Both the posts are contradicting. No kind of cop be it sane, insane or paranoid. If you were insane thedon would have been innocent. If you were sane, Aggz would have been innocent. If you were paranoid, all would be mafia.

You've made this cop story up. I strongly believe Sulaiman is the second mafia.

----------

FOS: Sulaiman

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I'm really suspicious that the mafia killed Aggz and not Sulaiman. Aggz was a paranoid cop, so it would be difficult for the townies to judge who the mafia is on the basis of his investigations. Sulaiman claims to be the sane cop, as his so-called investigations reveal. So it just makes sense for the mafia to wipe out Sulaiman (the so called sane cop) because his investigations are supposed to reveal who the mafia is.

I guess Sulaiman is making all this stuff up, and he's the mafia.

Why wouldn't I kill Don then ? Aggz was on my side. Also, without another cop, this game would be strongly mafia-sided. Also, when in closed set-ups, with two players dead and we need claims, mafia claims power-role and not the cop. If I was mafia, I would have easily claimed bomb straight away. Withal, I investigated Aggz, just to make sure that he really was cop or not and since he was, there is no other power-role, a balanced set-up. And Varun was me innocent, making Davoo and you the mafias.

Since I am the last (uncounter-claimed cop) and you putting it all on me, I:-

Lynch: Dipak

----------

Both the posts are contradicting. No kind of cop be it sane, insane or paranoid. If you were insane thedon would have been innocent. If you were sane, Aggz would have been innocent. If you were paranoid, all would be mafia.

You've made this cop story up. I strongly believe Sulaiman is the second mafia.

I as the mafia, cc'ing cop and reaction testing lol ? I reaction tested you, Aggz claimed there and got my on his side. You didn't say a word about it. This is reaction testing, thus, you're the confirmed mafia.

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Withal, I investigated Aggz, just to make sure that he really was cop or not and since he was, there is no other power-role, a balanced set-up.
Ok, so what makes you think there's no doctor in this game?
I as the mafia, cc'ing cop and reaction testing lol ? I reaction tested you, Aggz claimed there and got my on his side. You didn't say a word about it. This is reaction testing, thus, you're the confirmed mafia.
well you very smartly used the two people who were dead in your investigation to pull Aggz on your side. I'm pretty sure you're the mafia.

Lynch: Sulaiman

----------

You're also taking advantage of my inexperience. By judging your so called investigations it's clear you're the mafia

@Varun

----------

Lets get this straight. I'm the doctor. Now there are two power roles as well. You're definitely lying about your cop role. It makes more sense to have a cop+doctor rather than to cops.

My saves thus far have been

1. P^2
2. Varun
3. Varun

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
well you very smartly used the two people who were dead in your investigation to pull Aggz on your side. I'm pretty sure you're the mafia.

I investigated Don on night 1 and Varun on night 2, Varun is alive, only one is dead.

And wow, you claimed right after I said that I'd claim as power-role in this stare! :lol

Also, I am sure Don was pr, probably a roleblocker maybe.

One main thing which clears me, Why the heck would I lead a lynch on my partner ? bussing at LyLo when I had the lead ? :lol I could have easily lead a lynch on you if he was my partner and not yours.

----------

*at this stage

----------

Or maybe there wasn't a pr after all since there are two cops.

Varun has the hammer now.
@Varun

----------

cop+doctor rather than to cops.

First of all, this isn't classic, so no doc as there are already two cops. Another power-role would have made it town-sided.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
why aren't you telling anything about your night 0 investigations? :rolleyes

Don night 0, Varun night 1 and Aggz night 2.

Sorry, I messed up with the number of nights. :p

Also, Unlynch: Dipak

----------

I'd like to hear more from Varun before giving him the hammer, although I am not suspicious of him.

Varun

ICC Board Member
Lynch:Sulaiman

gg :p

----------

You were too naive to believe that you were sane, Sulaiman. Get it? *wink wink*

Varun

ICC Board Member
I killed Aggz because it was confirmed to me that Sulaiman was naive while Aggz could've been insane or paranoid.

Good games from Dipak and Sulaiman, but you two surely can learn from this. I know the roles were misleading, but there were a lot of things you should have paid attention to. Sulaiman should have considered the possibility that he could be naive and not sane and even that I could've been godfather (which I wasn't), while Dipak could've been more careful with his lynches on the last day. In hindsight, I was rather lucky to have killed the cop and the doc in thedon and P_Squared respectively while I was just going for the most experienced players.

It's always great to see improvement, Sulaiman and you surely have improved a lot. Keep it up. :)

Dipak

ICC Board Member
That means Sully is actually the cop and there are three power roles.
what I infer from this is the doctor was going to save someone, someone who he already chose to save in the previous nights. He thought he was doing his work right, but he chose to protect the wrong person (mafia) twice without his knowledge.
Yes, I did save you twice. Thought you were the mafia after reading this, but then Sulaiman's posts seemed suspicious.

----------

what's a delusional doctor?

Users who are viewing this thread