Mafia - Janitorial 2.0 - Game Abandoned

P Squared

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Err no it doesn't, because you would have lost anyway. No one sacrifices themselves for the town and no one ever has, however bad a position it may be in.

I cant believe I'm reading this, this is pure bull.

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Err no it doesn't, because you would have lost anyway. No one sacrifices themselves for the town and no one ever has, however bad a position it may be in.

It still gives me a better chance to win. It isn't about sacrificing, it's about taking the best route to win you can.

P Squared

International Coach
How does it give you a better chance to win if you die? Am I missing something here?

Varun

ICC Board Member
Because the doctor might protect me? While if the doctor dies, it is pretty much game over with the Cop revealed and Oracle dead on Day 1 itself.

P Squared

International Coach
Right and the doctor would protect someone who has an iffy vanilla 'soft'claim over the confirmed cop, thats real smart play..................not. I'm so convinced you're mafia now.

Lynch him.

Varun

ICC Board Member
Right and the doctor would protect someone who has an iffy vanilla 'soft'claim over the confirmed cop, thats real smart play..................not. I'm so convinced you're mafia now.

Ever heard of reverse psychology?

P Squared

International Coach
Yes and it definitely doesnt apply here.

----------

And I honestly don't think that you would've put that much thought into a simple 'soft' claim, as you say.

Varun

ICC Board Member
I would. Else why would I even do it? And it's not a lot of thought, it's just that you're making me explain it.

P Squared

International Coach
No one would in fact.

----------

Seriously, reverse psychology? Who does that shit?

----------

This whole idea stinks of 'after'thought.

I would continue, but I have a board practical tomorrow, so I'm gonna sleep. Be back tomorrow afternoon though.

Varun

ICC Board Member
I think you're just looking for reasons. Right now, it's "who does reverse psychology anyway and it seems like an afterthought". If I was playing the other way round, it'd be "simple and straightforward game, why won't you play clever and it all seems premeditated". You even mentioned somewhere that it is all premeditated. Why would I even softclaim to use the claim later anyway? I had no tweaking idea the miller didn't know they were millers until someone else mentioned it.

So looks at this now. One mafia's dead. He's certainly mafia for me now. One of the mafia gets lawyered. So basically there's two mafia results there. Miller and the lawyer himself. It's a one on two probability. I have to resort to this because you are circumventing all my defenses anyway. It doesn't matter if it's legitimate, you're choosing to see it as insensible. That's what it seems like to me, given my earlier cop experience.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Okay, I think we need to be careful when we lynch. Psq, you do realize that if Varun is lynched and he is infact the miller then we are basically throwing the game away and making it difficult for us to win? I agree you have a mafia result on him but, still we got to be careful!

Where is Umair and Nokkaya? I would rather lynch one of these tbh as it is rather frustrating to have 2 inactive players doing nothing while the others have been so good activity wise. Just takes all the fun away.

I don't realy know what to do. But, I want to hear from everyone else once atleast and then I will lynch Varun. Going with our cop is the best way out but, I cannot stand the inactive people!

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Any help needed for Simon's replacement? I can volunteer to help :)

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Yes please. Please sub in so that we can get a move on. It's sad people don't bother.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Agree that activity is so important to these kind of games. Am ready if Hedger is fine with it. Hedger?

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
I'll give nokkaya 12 hours to post. He replied to my pm but didn't post here. I don't think he really knows what he's doing. Really hating this inactivity.

Users who are viewing this thread