Mar 23 - Pakistan v West Indies (Quarter-Final 1)

Lassana Dias

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Pakistan looks very good for going all the way :cheers well if Sri lanka fail to win i hope pakistan would take the worldcup :clap

s2sschan

Club Cricketer
It is Hard to keep the Real World outside Cricket. Cricket will always be shaped by the events that happen in the real world.
Our cities Bombay and London have been brutally attacked.
And then we are expected to play cricket with countries that shelter terrorists.
Why shouldn't we be angry?

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
People like you are shame on cricket!! Who cannot see other teams getting support other then your favorite team!!

It's not chamchagiri its love for cricket!!

May be you have not seen and supported cricket other then India!! Typical Indian fan

alipk52

School Cricketer
Bangladeshi crowd will support Pakistan after their team.
Bangladesh->Love<-Pakistan. And we will support Bangladesh in their games after our Team. Thats what world knows, being a Pakistani, i am realy happy to see some indians shown their real faces and represented their country the way they always do in topics related to Pakistan :D Remember indians we are always better than you because you always start first :D stop this behavior atleast in sporting events indian bros.

War

Chairman of Selectors
Think people are over-rating the windies ability here a bit. They have too much players out injured & their last two defeats pretty much shows are much they are missing those players. Thus PAK should really win this fairly easily IMO.

Windies however would be crazy not to recall C'Paul for this game & im hearing suggestions that D Bravo can keep temporarily, if that is that case he should take over from Thomas.

Yep thought so..

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
I didn't know this was the Issues forum? And if it is why are we resorting to petty insults? alipk52 is obviously an idiot. Don't waste your time on him.

I have tons of Pakistani friends in real life. We treat each other as brothers, not as enemies. Let's not start an India-Pakistan debate because there is no way it can ever go well or be conducted in a civilized manner. Besides, this is the cricket zone. Most importantly, it's painful to read and a nuisance to scroll past.

1iram1

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
You know I heard there are a lot of homeless retards in USA. I found 2 right here on Planetcricket.:D
On topic: I think Pakistan played brilliantly today and the crowd was great too. Pakistan is Bangladesh's 2nd favourite team.
I love how Sammy says "Young Bishoo".

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Guys please keep this thread on topic

Owzat

International Coach
Guys guys stop fighting

You surely mean "girls stop squabbling, put your handbags down and step away from the keyboad"

----------

Such a shame the semi was so one-sided, I think the World Cup should only infrequently visit this bunch of hosts as it doesn't produce a fair playing field.

Oh why oh why oh why does England's semi have to be so late? Maybe deliberately scheduled so that more England fans are able to watch, or perhaps stupidly scheduled so (not for the first time) it clashes with major footballing events :facepalm

Wales vs England 26/03/11 @ 3pm
Sri Lanka vs England 26/03/11 @ 9am

A match that should last something like 6.5 hours playing time starts six hours before a big England football game. Then again the ECB schedules home fixtures and they aren't that clever with days/dates and make a right mess of bank holidays

Users who are viewing this thread