End Game Marseille Mafia - The End - The Mimes and the Mafia win (User,Rudi,zwarrior & Jack)

Who was the MVP of the game?

• Total voters

SiriusBlack

ICC Chairman
Deadpool, Chunilal Tyagi, Akshay and Yash are the ones that I know. I'd be willing to give Ali another chance.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
I'll give this a go. I've been intrigued by this for a long time, I tried playing it but I never understood what it exactly is and failed miserably. So, if somebody's willing to help me understand what all of this exactly is, then I'd love to try.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I am in too. NMA have a read of the games which have happened recently and you will get a fair idea. Also if you are willing to stick by, you will definitely get help.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Start this already :D

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Alright, signups are closed, i'll be sending you your roles shortly.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
I'll give this a go. I've been intrigued by this for a long time, I tried playing it but I never understood what it exactly is and failed miserably. So, if somebody's willing to help me understand what all of this exactly is, then I'd love to try.
In a nutshell, it's about good guys v/s the bad guys. For sake of convenience, let's label them as GG and BG respectively.

A typical mafia game has two phases:

Day phase: During the day, GG and BG can post in the game thread. GG will try and analyze posts made by others and deduce who among the playing are the BG. The BG will try to blend in and act like they are the GG. If GG are confident that they have one of the BG nailed down, they can team up and vote to lynch a BG. Of course, it's not a guarantee that the GG always hit the bullseye. In most cases, it's always a GG who ends up getting lynced in early stages of the game. Once a lynch is made or if the deadline for the day has passed, the game thread gets locked down and night phase begins.

Night phase: The game thread closes down and no replies are allowed in the thread from either party. The BG however have a field day during this phase. They communicate with each other, usually via PM, and come up with tactics and a target for the night. That target is then killed off and the game ends for that target. When a target is killed off, the night ends and Day begins. The mod posts the identity of the person that was killed and the GG then get down to the business of analyzing the game and try to find the BG again.

- The GG are referred to as town-aligned or townies
- The BG can be mafia, third-party aligned, or any other special role
- The BG will have knowledge about fellow BG. So they will know who their teammates are
- The GG will be in the dark and will use the game thread to zero in on the BG
- There are some special roles such as:
* Cop (town aligned) who investigates a person during night to know whether he is GG or BG and use that knowledge in the game thread to either support him or go against him
* Role blocker (can be town aligned or mafia aligned) who will block the role of another member during night. For ex: a kill attempt by the mafia or investigation by a cop
* Many other such types of roles which depend on the game mode

That's about it.

Alright, signups are closed, i'll be sending you your roles shortly.
I see 9 signups unless you're counting PresidentEvil too. I'm not sure if he is in.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Alright! Let's roll.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...