Match,Tour & Competition Experiences

tfish555

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Sorry if this has already been answered somewhere but I haven't been able to find it...

How do I choose umpires, pitch conditions, etc. in Tour Mode? I can't seem to find that selection screen, only the batting lineup screen.

Thank you.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Sorry if this has already been answered somewhere but I haven't been able to find it...

How do I choose umpires, pitch conditions, etc. in Tour Mode? I can't seem to find that selection screen, only the batting lineup screen.

Thank you.
You can't ;)

wasbir2000

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
its weird that all players in fielding wear short sleeves. very unreal. in dbc 14, some fielder wore full sleeves. strangely the WK never wear full sleeves in both 14 and 17 versions.
may be i am one of those who expects a game to be as much close to real gameplay.

Please note this concern to make dbc 17 a beautiful exercience when its comes to gameplay.

Riversider

School Cricketer
Bear with me on this, I'm new.

With the advent of franchises into the English game I've decided to simulate how this new league may pan out, mainly for my own curiosity tied in with my love of playing CPUvCPU when I was younger.

I've created a league with 6 new teams, those teams are;
Leeds Lightning
Manchester Mets
Nottingham Outlaws
Birmingham City Bears
North London Royals
South London Stars

-Everyone plays twice, 10 games per team. Top
-Each team has been given 3 feeder counties to collect players from. For example, Leeds have; Yorkshire, Durham and Derbyshire. I've tried to keep these as geographically relevant as possible but I'll be honest not had too much luck with that.
-2 overseas. Overseas players must be playing in The t20 Blast this season.
-No England test players, I'm trying to play it to the exact conditions the new franchise league will play too.

I'll update whenever possible and maybe hopefully get some YouTube footage of games up if I can work out how to but nonetheless round 1 has been completed and this is how it went....

The Oval: South London (209/2) beat Birmingham City Bears (145/7) by 64 runs. MOTD: Ross Taylor for his score of 115* from 64 balls.

Headingley: Leeds Lightning (167/6) beat North London Royals (166/5) by 4 wickets. MOTD: Adam Lyth for his 44 from 26. There wasn't much to choose from there but Lyth got the Leeds innings off to a rapid start that ended up proving desicive.

Old Trafford: Nottingham Outlaws (187/3) beat Manchester Mets (183/4) by 7 wickets. MOTD: Alex Hales for his 91 from 53 balls that also won Nottingham the game from the final ball of the match.

Users who are viewing this thread