Match,Tour & Competition Experiences

Mubashwer

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am really enjoying bowling! This is my best over so far. 3 wickets for just 1 runs in first over with Dale Steyn!

Last edited:
P

PVFCashley

BBL final

bblfinal.png

Mubashwer

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
My most devastating performance with the ball so far in a T10 match. Totally destroyed West Indies with South Africa's lethal fast bowlers in medium/medium/veteran difficulty.

20170129005724_1.jpg
20170129010019_1.jpg

Mubashwer

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
One of my dominant performances with the ball in T20I with Bangladesh at Medium/Medium/Veteran difficulty

20170201065743_1.jpg
20170201065607_1.jpg

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I'll be putting a video up later... not sure if here or in a new story. But anyway - yesterday I defended 129 in a T20 after the AI was 20/0 off the first 2 overs (I think my score after 2 overs was something like 5/2...)

Was very pleased with myself. (Legend, medium batting, hard bowling.)

Sahil180

Club Captain
20170226_122738.jpg
That was random. Didn't even play it nor simulated. That didn't made sense and could not stop laughing.365 runs in a super over and the lower score team won. Satisfied with the results though#IndvsAus

Attachments

• 20170226_122740.jpg
    20170226_122740.jpg
    423.6 KB · Views: 202
Reactions: Pat

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just started a 3 match ODI series between South Africa and Zimbabwe in South Africa on the easiest setting (batting for both sides)

XVQKRXR.jpg

fd5AfIP.jpg

LIWTiWf.jpg

Whilst batting during South Africa's run chase the players came off for rain (there wasn't any rain shown on screen which was a bit confusing) but we only lost 7 overs.

4UsSnEG.jpg

kKENovR.jpg

9o7U69R.jpg

sHYGoi6.jpg

Pretty exciting match to play to be honest and that century by Burl was my first on DBC17.

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just started a 3 match ODI series between South Africa and Zimbabwe in South Africa on the easiest setting (batting for both sides)

XVQKRXR.jpg

fd5AfIP.jpg

LIWTiWf.jpg

Whilst batting during South Africa's run chase the players came off for rain (there wasn't any rain shown on screen which was a bit confusing) but we only lost 7 overs.

4UsSnEG.jpg

kKENovR.jpg

9o7U69R.jpg

sHYGoi6.jpg

Pretty exciting match to play to be honest and that century by Burl was my first on DBC17.

Hi ,

Under Competition and Tour mode are you playing only as Burl or playing for all the players?

Are Stats of Burl correct after every match under tour and competition and also is it differentiated separately for First Class , List A , T20 , Tests, ODI , INTL T20?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Just sharing my general experience of playing the game.

I have mostly been playing casual T20 matches. For the first ten games I don't think I made it to 100 more than once when batting. Since then I've got a little better and now expect to get at least 150 if batting first.

Along the way I had two or three games in a row that were genuinely exciting finishes. One I lost after the AI (Michael Hussey hit a 6 on the last ball when they needed 6) very next game I had a last ball win when chasing.

Since my batting has improved I find it easier to score more and defending totals is often too easy. With a few improvements to AI field setting and AI batting I think it would be more challenging.

Last night I played a 40 over game. I thought my 196 all out was poor especially when the opposition were 40/0 after about 6 overs. Then this happened...

CAKF0BH.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread