Not open for further replies.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I totally agree as the calls have hopefully stopped over the last two nights so thank you for getting the message out there. I do not blame anyone and I put it down to over enthusiastic & passionate cricket fans outside of Australia. At this point I just want to put this behind me and get on with finishing the AC2013 game and keeping you guys informed of the TG team's WIP on a regular basis.

Mike Fegan himself listed his personal phone number as being the main Trickstar number. There was NO LEAK as claimed. The persons calling him may well have been calling that number to make a legitimate complaint or indeed praise his work, we have no idea.

The original post was a slight on all of those at Planet Cricket, myself and also those at Big Ant Studios as there was NO LEAK as impugned.

Given that the original post is factually incorrect an apology for this would have been most reasonable in the circumstances.

I find his behaviour and lack of integrity in not apologising most unprofessional and indeed immoral. It is, as he says, "just not Cricket".

That IS the last I will say on this. I trust this right of reply will stand and not be deleted as it is merely the equal and opposite of the original post. Please lock the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread