Mouseydread's Cricket 19 Creations

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
Uploaded Bangladesh All Time Greats.

As a tester before I move onto India by decade, I did Bangladesh, as I had little knowledge of their cricket history, I quickly found out there has been some talented players and they love spin bowlers.

15 players here from their Test Playing history some still playing today.

Shakib Al-Hasan, Mohammad Mahmudullah, Tamin Iqbal, Taijal Islam, Rajin Saleh, Mo Ashraful (
What happened to this guy??), Mehidy Hasan, Javed Omar, Habibul Bashar, Mashrafe Mortaza, Mush Rahim, and others.

Special Thanks to Llewelynf for the uniforms and logos, Wasteryouryouth and too many others to mention for their inspiration.

User name: Mouseydread

Late-Cut

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

As a tester before I move onto India by decade, I did Bangladesh, as I had little knowledge of their cricket history, I quickly found out there has been some talented players and they love spin bowlers.

Shakib Al-Hasan, Mohammad Mahmudullah, Tamin Iqbal, Taijal Islam, Rajin Saleh, Mo Ashraful (
What happened to this guy??), Mehidy Hasan, Javed Omar, Habibul Bashar, Mashrafe Mortaza, Mush Rahim, and others.

Special Thanks to Llewelynf for the uniforms and logos, Wasteryouryouth and too many others to mention for their inspiration.

Thanks for creating a Bangladesh all time best. Ashraful was banned due to match fixing in BPL 2013 and the ban was lifted in 2016. Nowdays he plays domestic cricket but his performance isnt that good to get recalled in the national team.

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
Uploaded the India 2011 Tour to West Indies Test Playing Squad.

Led by MS Dhoni on his way to becoming a legend, this side travelled to the West Indies without the mighty Sachin and won the 3 match series 1-0. Apart from winning away it was interesting to see how this talented squad would do without some of the missing established stars.

Even without some of the stars, they prevailed and why not, there was still talent, with VVS Laxman, Rahul "The Wall" Dravid, Harbajhan Singh, Virat Kohli, Suresh Raina, and Ishant Sharma. IRL Dravid and Laxman dominated the run scoring and Ishant Sharma took 22 wickets at 16.

This was the first away Test win of the decade. Later in the summer with the return of Sachin and the other stars, they lost 4-0 to England! spe

Special Thanks to Llewelynf for the uniforms and logos, Wasteryouryouth and too many others to mention for their inspiration!

Also special thanks to:

Spoobir (Dravid, Harbajhan, Laxman)

Llwelynf or Friedlele (Kohli, Sharma, Dhoni, )

User 30667 (Raina)

The rest are my creations. I have not altered the ratings of the playface players.

Completed Teams: West Indies 1928, 1950 Touring, 1960-61 Touring, 1963 Touring, 1966 Touring, 1973 Touring, 1976 Touring, 1979-80 Touring, 1984 Touring. WI Completed Era Squads: West Indies 30's 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, 00s, and West Indies All Time and Bangladesh All Time.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India

I see one big name missing which is, Mohammed Rafique! Edit: Maybe you already added him and just didn't write his name in the post! http://m.espncricinfo.com/bangladesh/content/player/55973.html

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Uploaded the India 2011 Tour to West Indies Test Playing Squad.

Led by MS Dhoni on his way to becoming a legend, this side travelled to the West Indies without the mighty Sachin and won the 3 match series 1-0. Apart from winning away it was interesting to see how this talented squad would do without some of the missing established stars.

Even without some of the stars, they prevailed and why not, there was still talent, with VVS Laxman, Rahul "The Wall" Dravid, Harbajhan Singh, Virat Kohli, Suresh Raina, and Ishant Sharma. IRL Dravid and Laxman dominated the run scoring and Ishant Sharma took 22 wickets at 16.

This was the first away Test win of the decade. Later in the summer with the return of Sachin and the other stars, they lost 4-0 to England! spe

Special Thanks to Llewelynf for the uniforms and logos, Wasteryouryouth and too many others to mention for their inspiration!

Also special thanks to:

Spoobir (Dravid, Harbajhan, Laxman)

Llwelynf or Friedlele (Kohli, Sharma, Dhoni, )

User 30667 (Raina)

The rest are my creations. I have not altered the ratings of the playface players.

Completed Teams: West Indies 1928, 1950 Touring, 1960-61 Touring, 1963 Touring, 1966 Touring, 1973 Touring, 1976 Touring, 1979-80 Touring, 1984 Touring. WI Completed Era Squads: West Indies 30's 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, 00s, and West Indies All Time and Bangladesh All Time.

Now I am going to really enjoy my game.

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
Uploaded the India 1971 Tour to West Indies and England Test Playing Squad.

This squad secured India's 2nd and 3rd away Series victories and was the first against both major Test playing nations. This side had been previously led by the Nawab of Pataudi Jr and had beaten New Zealand away in 1968.

This team beat the West Indies in 1971, 1-0 in the West Indies in a 5 test series and England later that year 1-0 in a 3 test series. Most of the squad would beat England 2-1 at home in the winter of'72 to conclude 3 consecutive series victories in a row, to establish Indian cricket in the Test Arena.

This side is led by Ajit Wadekar, and has a young Sunil Gavaskar, promising Gundappa Vishwanath, a quartet of spinners, led by ace Bishen Bedi, Srini Venkat, Erapali Prasana, and mystery leg spinner Bhagwhat Chandrashekar. There is power hitting too in Salim Durani who would have loved the IPL, excellent keeper Farouk Engineer another who would have loved the IPL, Dilip Sardesi who dominated the West Indies and prolific close catcher Eknath Solkar.

For the West Indian leg Chandra and Engineer did not play. In England they did for Prasana and Krishnamarthy so I have included two lines ups.

pinku

Associate Captain

This squad secured India's 2nd and 3rd away Series victories and was the first against both major Test playing nations. This side had been previously led by the Nawab of Pataudi Jr and had beaten New Zealand away in 1968.

This team beat the West Indies in 1971, 1-0 in the West Indies in a 5 test series and England later that year 1-0 in a 3 test series. Most of the squad would beat England 2-1 at home in the winter of'72 to conclude 3 consecutive series in a row, to establish Indian cricket in the Test Arena.

This side is led by Ajit Wadekar, and has a young Sunil Gavaskar, promising Gundappa Vishwanath, a quarter of spinners, led by ace Bishen Bedi, Srini Venkat, Erapali Prasana, and mystery leg spinner Bhagwhat Chandrashekar. There is power hitting too in Salim Durani who would have loved the IPL, excellent keeper Farouk Engineer, Dilip Sardesi who and prolific close catcher Eknath Solkar.

For the West Indian leg Chandra and Engineer did not play. In England they did for Prasana and Krishnamarthy so I have included two lines ups.

Your teams and the description you give with them are just fantastic!

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

This team beat the West Indies in 1971, 1-0 in the West Indies in a 5 test series and England later that year 1-0 in a 3 test series. Most of the squad would beat England 2-1 at home in the winter of'72 to conclude 3 consecutive series victories in a row, to establish Indian cricket in the Test Arena.

This side is led by Ajit Wadekar, and has a young Sunil Gavaskar, promising Gundappa Vishwanath, a quartet of spinners, led by ace Bishen Bedi, Srini Venkat, Erapali Prasana, and mystery leg spinner Bhagwhat Chandrashekar. There is power hitting too in Salim Durani who would have loved the IPL, excellent keeper Farouk Engineer another who would have loved the IPL, Dilip Sardesi who dominated the West Indies and prolific close catcher Eknath Solkar.

Oh! How awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread