Mouseydread's Cricket 19 Creations

MK4

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Uploading India 2008- 2011

This is the India that battled with Australia and England at the top of the world rankings.

This was a side infused with confidence by the combative Sourav Ganguly and later led by MS Dhoni. In this era they played 11 Test Series, winning 9, drawing 2. This included 31 Tests winning 15 and losing just 3. Ganguly would drop off the scene at the end of 2008 but his job was done and his legacy secured. This era came to an end with a 4-0 defeat in England later in 2011, in series to determine the World Champions. (scenario?)

Star names trip off the tongue..... Gambhir...Sehwag...Dravid...Tendulkar...Laxman...Ganguly..Dhoni....Harbhajan....Zaheer Khan....Kumble....Sharma...Yuvraj...Karthick..RP Singh....Raina, Sreesanth..etc

Special Thanks to Llewelynf for the uniforms and logos, Wasteryouryouth and too many others to mention for their inspiration!

Special thanks to Spoobir and Llewlyn7 for the playfaces, and others for their contribution to the India 2005 project by Spoobir, outstanding!

Completed Teams: West Indies 1928, 1950 Touring, 1960-61 Touring, 1963 Touring, 1966 Touring, 1973 Touring, 1976 Touring, 1979-80 Touring, 1984 Touring. WI Completed Era Squads: West Indies 30's 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, 00s, and West Indies All Time and Bangladesh All Time. India 2011, India 1971, India 1986.

User name: Mouseydread
This India team was f**king ridiculous, arguably the best ever?

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
Finally Uploaded India 2008 -2011 above! Cricket Academy gremlins last night![DOUBLEPOST=1561210857][/DOUBLEPOST]
Virat Kohli also emerged during this era.

Right at the end I didn't include Kohli here as I have him bolstering the 2011 to West Indies Tour upload. I think from 2008 on India has been the greatest in the World and that era of batsmen who could stand against any bowling attack in any era.

pinku

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Finally Uploaded India 2008 -2011 above! Cricket Academy gremlins last night![DOUBLEPOST=1561210857][/DOUBLEPOST]

Right at the end I didn't include Kohli here as I have him bolstering the 2011 to West Indies Tour upload. I think from 2008 on India has been the greatest in the World and that era of batsmen who could stand against any bowling attack in any era.

I love how you are going into years after 2000 etc... Also loving the India teams you are making. Would be excited to know if you plan on doing England and Pakistan teams from year 2000 onwards like you have done for India.

Use to love watching England when Nasser Hussain, Thorpe, Butcher were around. Pakistan with Saeed Anwar, Shoaib Akhtar, Razzaq etc. I think the 99 world cup was my personal favourite to watch, after which ofcourse Australia became a team that were almost impossible to beat ( i feel they were arguebly the GOAT) because fielding to batting and bowling were way above the rest of the teams.

Pakistan who had the best bowling attack with Shoaib,Wasim,Waqar, Saqlain etc were getting a good hiding along with India in i think what was the Carlton United series around year 2000. Some games India and Pakistan won but Australia were scary lol.
Though Razzaq had a super tournament and sent Mcgrath around the park a few times.

Last edited:

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
I love how you are going into years after 2000 etc... Also loving the India teams you are making. Would be excited to know if you plan on doing England and Pakistan teams from year 2000 onwards like you have done for India.

Use to love watching England when Nasser Hussain, Thorpe, Butcher were around. Pakistan with Saeed Anwar, Shoaib Akhtar, Razzaq etc. I think the 99 world cup was my personal favourite to watch, after which ofcourse Australia became a team that were almost impossible to beat ( i feel they were arguebly the GOAT) because fielding to batting and bowling were way above the rest of the teams.

Pakistan who had the best bowling attack with Shoaib,Wasim,Waqar, Saqlain etc were getting a good hiding along with India in i think what was the Carlton United series around year 2000. Some games India and Pakistan won but Australia were scary lol.

Yes I am, I plan to do the majority of Test Cricketers for all nations, I got close on "ashes" but didn't do South Africa and India and some of the very early England sides. I also did a bit on DB17. This time I'm off to a better start and their are more historic creators than before, so will "nick" some of theirs. I'm almost finished with India and West Indies. I am working on West Indies 2010s, I've uploaded Hetmeyer, Ramdin, Sammy onto the academy already.

I know others are doing their projects too, so I try not crossover until they have done their projects. By the time they have finished theirs I will "Borrow" one or two from their teams which makes my life so much easier! I am leaving Australia and England until last. After I finish West Indies and India then will focus on Pakistan and New Zealand. Thanks for the interest! :)

Anything I borrow or steal I will always give credit for, Blockerdave, Spoobir, Rajsvm, Gleesso, Llewelyn7, Ross, MasterEd,Wasteryouryouth and others are doing a great job and between all of us I think we should get every player who played ODI, Test, at least on the Academy, as well as kits, bats, stadia, etc :)

Last edited:

pinku

Associate Captain
Yes I am, I plan to do the majority of Test Cricketers for all nations, I got close on "ashes" but didn't do South Africa and India and some of the very early England sides. I also did a bit on DB17. This time I'm off to a better start and their are more historic creators than before, so will "nick" some of theirs. I'm almost finished with India and West Indies. I am working on West Indies 2010s, I've uploaded Hetmeyer, Ramdin, Sammy onto the academy already.

I know others are doing their projects too, so I try not crossover until they have done their projects. By the time they have finished theirs I will "Borrow" one or two from their teams which makes my life so much easier! I am leaving Australia and England until last. After I finish West Indies and India then will focus on Pakistan and New Zealand. Thanks for the interest! :)

That sounds awesome thank you.

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
That sounds awesome thank you.

Thanks Pinku!

I know you from the boards for a few years and you offer great support. What I really want? Is to recreate the first Test Match I ever watched "live" as a boy. It was West Indies Vs Australia at Sabina Park, my dad took me. This was the era of Packer, so when I went, most of the "big players" had gone to Packer, so we kind of had reserves vs reserves, but I do remember watching players like Alvin Kallicharran, and if my memory is right Jeff Thompson, Bobby Simpson who came out of retirement for Australia, and there were players like Peter Toohey, Craig Sargeant, Martin Kent, for Australia and we had Vanburn Holder, who I remember the fans shouting "Hold him Holder! Hold Him!" when bowling to the Aussies.

We had besides Kallicahrran, who I remember being delighted had not gone to Packer, a Jamaican, Basil" Shotgun" Williams what a name! I'm pretty sure I watched a player called Shivnarine batting without a helmet, for the West Indies and hit an aggressive innings which brought the house down!

there was one fan, who said he would drink a sip of rum for every boundary hit that day, and he was carried out of the stand drunk as a skunk not long after. West Indies cricket fans were raucous those days, and I'm pretty sure that Test was interrupted by riots!

pinku

Associate Captain
Thanks Pinku!

I know you from the boards for a few years and you offer great support. What I really want? Is to recreate the first Test Match I ever watched "live" as a boy. It was West Indies Vs Australia at Sabina Park, my dad took me. This was the era of Packer, so when I went, most of the "big players" had gone to Packer, so we kind of had reserves vs reserves, but I do remember watching players like Alvin Kallicharran, and if my memory is right Jeff Thompson, Bobby Simpson who came out of retirement for Australia, and there were players like Peter Toohey, Craig Sargeant, Martin Kent, for Australia and we had Vanburn Holder, who I remember the fans shouting "Hold him Holder! Hold Him!" When bowling to the Aussies. We had, Basil" Shotgun" Williams what a name! I'm pretty sure I watched a player called Shivnarine batting without a helmet, for the West Indies and hit an aggressive innings which brought the house down!

there was one fan, who said he would drink a sip of rum for every boundary hit that day, and he was carried out of the stand drunk as a skunk not long after. West Indies cricket fans were raucous those days, and I'm pretty sure that Test was interrupted by riots!

Hey no worries man i have always been a fan of retro cricket players teams etc and especially how you make teams from the 1920's and then upto 2010 is just truly amazing. I was using your West Indies 2000 team against @Spoobir created India 2005 it looks so amazing with accurate players kits and stadiums.

I remember the depressing International Cricket 2010 i was playing it so much at one time but because of the lack of official teams and no editing options i use to wonder if we would ever get a game where we can do and create what we like (classic teams, players and kits.)

Thanks to you and many other magic creators out there i just feel i can play these games forever. I believe if anyone says they are bored or want a new game etc i would say go and play Cricket 2010 for an hour or so and you will realise and appreciate what you have with the current game.

Aah that's nice to hear man, i sure you would feel great playing a match you watched live for the first time (thanks to this great game we can do so much) would love to give that match a go if you manage to create it but I guess you already have so much to do lol.

A sip for every boundary?! LOL, That says it all about the madness of the fans!

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
Uploaded the West Indies 2010's.

The last in the series of West Indies through the decades, I have enjoyed doing this project to date, and it's been great getting to know some of the players from this decade. I sense that West Indies are on the slow road back, and I believe it started with Darren Sammy.

I mulled over the captaincy of this squad Danesh "Talk Nah, Viv" Ramdin and the impressive allrounder Jason Holder, or Sammy?

Sammy was given the nod, to captain this group of 30 players. I have included current players too if you need them for your database/universe.

I chose Sammy as though he was not talented as some of the players he captained, he seemed to captain with dignity and in years to come will be remembered for setting the West Indies on their way. and This is also the era of T20 and in the West Indies, they are "Champion". :) Twice in fact!

Look at the talent here, Jason Holder, Kieron Pollard, Andre Russell, Carlos "Remember The Name" Brathwaite, flamboyant Sheldon Cottrell, determined Roston Chase, Darren Bravo who sometimes has flattered to deceive but at the crease is almost the double of Brian Lara in terms of style, spinners, Samuel Badree, giant Sully Benn and Sunil Narine, consistent Ravi Rampaul, Kemar Roach who gets better and better, and what of Adrian Barrath, Brian Lara's one time prodigy?

Of course the young guns and stars to be of the next decade, Shai Hope, Nick Pooran, Oshane Thomas, Alzarri Joseph, Shane Dowich and exotically named, Shimron Hetmyer.

A few more to add.

Special Thanks to Llewelynf for the uniforms and logos, Wasteryouryouth and too many others to mention for their inspiration!

Another special thanks to Llewelynf for not only creating a few himself but naming the players so early after the release making them easier to find in the DB. Also to a user I cannot see, who unlocked a playface Andre Russell, to TheRiddleMan many excellent non playfaced players, I thought my Marlon Samuels and Shimron Hetmyer were good but damn! You nailed Holder who I could not get right!, who are you? :)

Completed Teams: West Indies 1928, 1950 Touring, 1960-61 Touring, 1963 Touring, 1966 Touring, 1973 Touring, 1976 Touring, 1979-80 Touring, 1984 Touring. WI Completed Era Squads: West Indies 30's 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, 00s, and West Indies All Time and Bangladesh All Time. India 2011, India 1971, India 1986.

Last edited:

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
Uploaded New Zealand 1985-86

Jeremy Coney
was installed as captain after the West Indies battered New Zealand early in 1985. A bit rough on poor Geoff Howarth who had moulded this team. This side was the first New Zealand side to beat Australia in Australia 2-0 , no mean feat as the Aussies looked down on New Zealand cricket.

This side then travelled to England in the summer of 86 and beat the hosts 1-0 in a 3 match series. For two consecutive series they had won and beaten Australia and England.

Besides, Coney, there was a solid opening pair in John "Shake" Wright and Bruce Edgar. John F Reid was a serene batsman who disappeared from international cricket too soon, the Crowe brothers, Jeff and Martin Crowe with Martin Crowe being a world class talent. Lance Cairns is the all round X factor of the team who can with a swing of his bat "Excalibur", launch the ball into the air beyond the stadium on a trajectory to the nearest airport. There is dogged keeper, Ian Smith, good spinners in John Bracewell and Stephen Boock, and the All Time great Richard Hadlee has good support from the brave Ewan Chatfield and Martin Snedden.

Last edited:

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Uploaded New Zealand 1985-86

Jeremy Coney
was installed as captain after the West Indies battered New Zealand early in 1985. A bit rough on poor Geoff Howarth who had moulded this team. This side was the first New Zealand side to beat Australia in Australia 2-0 , no mean feat as the Aussies looked down on New Zealand cricket.

This side then travelled to England in the summer of 86 and beat the hosts 1-0 in a 3 match series. For two consecutive series they had won and beaten Australia and England.

Besides, Coney, there was a solid opening pair in John "Shake" Wright and Bruce Edgar. John F Reid was a serene batsman who disappeared from international cricket too soon, the Crowe brothers, Jeff and Martin Crowe with Martin Crowe being a world class talent. Lance Cairns is the all round X factor of the team who can with a swing of his bat "Excalibur", launch the ball into the air beyond the stadium on a trajectory to the nearest airport. There is dogged keeper, Ian Smith, good spinners in John Bracewell and Stephen Boock, and the All Time great Richard Hadlee has good support from the brave Ewan Chatfield and Martin Snedden.

We have got a really solid set of mid 80s teams now!

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
Uploaded New Zealand 1980.

In 1980, New Zealand turned the cricket world upside down with a victory over one of the greatest cricket sides of all time, the 1979-80 West Indians, Garner, Holding, Croft et al, though minus Viv Richards it must be said. The series loss was a devastating blow to the West Indies and a controversial series, especially as they had just hammered the Aussies 2-0 in Australia. The headlines were dominated by Colin Croft barging umpire Fred Goodhall and Michael Holding kicking the stumps in one of crickets famous pictures and the West Indies even refusing to take the pitch during the 2nd Test. The West Indies lost the series 1-0 and also lost the one day international match they played in a tight affair. This is a side made for a scenario.

Led by umpire Fred Goodhall, this New Zealand side had talent. No, no, that's not right, led by Geoff Howarth who had taken over from Mark Burgess, this New Zealand had the year before lost the 1979 World Cup semi final by 8 runs, and most of that side is here. Paul McEwan, John Parker join Howarth, Jeremy Coney John Wright and Bruce Edgar in the top order. Warren Lees is the keeper on this occasion and accurate left armer Gary Troupe opens the bowling with Richard Hadlee, backed up by the exciting Lance Cairns, and Stephen Boock (pronounced Bock) edges out John Bracewell as the spinner.

In reserve are Mark Burgess, Ian Smith and the talented but often injured pacer Brendan Bracewell. (John's brother).

A good scenario to play especially as in the first test, New Zealand had to score only 104 runs to win the test but were 44 for 6 at one stage!

I've added Fred Goodhall to the umpire database, I have no idea how he'll be but I've reduced his LBW judgement a tad! Shame we can't do home bias!

Last edited:

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Uploaded New Zealand 1980.

In 1980, New Zealand turned the cricket world upside down with a victory over one of the greatest cricket sides of all time, the 1979-80 West Indians, Garner, Holding, Croft et al, though minus Viv Richards it must be said. The series loss was a devastating blow to the West Indies and a controversial series, especially as they had just hammered the Aussies 2-0 in Australia. The headlines were dominated by Colin Croft barging umpire Fred Goodhall and Michael Holding kicking the stumps in one of crickets famous pictures and the West Indies even refusing to take the pitch during the 2nd Test. The West Indies lost the series 1-0 and also lost the one day international match they played in a tight affair. This is a side made for a scenario.

Led by umpire Fred Goodhall, this New Zealand side had talent. No, no, that's not right, led by Geoff Howarth who had taken over from Mark Burgess, this New Zealand had the year before lost the 1979 World Cup semi final by 8 runs, and most of that side is here. Paul McEwan, John Parker join Howarth, Jeremy Coney John Wright and Bruce Edgar in the top order. Warren Lees is the keeper on this occasion and accurate left armer Gary Troupe opens the bowling with Richard Hadlee, backed up by the exciting Lance Cairns, and Stephen Boock (pronounced Bock) edges out John Bracewell as the spinner.

In reserve are Mark Burgess, Ian Smith and the talented but often injured pacer Brendan Bracewell. (John's brother).

A good scenario to play especially as in the first test, New Zealand had to score only 104 runs to win the test but were 44 for 6 at one stage!

I've added Fred Goodhall to the umpire database, I have no idea how he'll be but I've reduced his LBW judgement a tad! Shame we can't do home bias!

Great you made Fred Goodall too with suitably low stats! Ha ha. I’ve been playing around playing some games with low rated umpires... as far as I can tell they don’t do anything too outrageous but it does have an effect.

I agree it’s a great shame there’s no way to set a “home bias” characteristic for the likes of Fred and Shakoor Rana

While this tour was before my time I read all about it in Fire in Babylon and i look forward to recreating that series! Amazing stuff

Users who are viewing this thread