NatWest Series 2005

Who will win the Natwest Series 2005?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wifler

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
England look a strong outfit now. So mentally tough, and even when face with that really good Aussie batting order they can deal with it. Harmison and Flintoff have bowled really well so far.

I was impressed with Symonds' innings, pietersen should take note. Good player is Symonds (he looks like papa lazarou now from league of gentlemen dont you think?) although jones hit some beauties off him.

Bring on the first test! :D

Sureshot

Executive member
sohummisra said:
Isn't a beamer over shoulder height? Maybe not. But Giles had come down the wicket and even then it was just barely over waist height.

Nope a beamer is a non bouncing delivery that goes over waist height like Lee's to Tres'.

themuel1

International Coach
sohummisra said:
That wouldn't really have been fair. It would work with the Duckworth-Lewis scheme of things, though. You could also say that Australia should have won on run rate, they had 196 from 48.5 overs (although the ICC uses this as 50 overs if the side is bowled out).

Isn't a beamer over shoulder height? Maybe not. But Giles had come down the wicket and even then it was just barely over waist height.

I think wickets would have been a fairer way than run rate. If wickets equal-tie if not, the side with the most wickets in hand-win.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
True, but I feel a tie was a fair result in that match.

Sureshot

Executive member
Yep, the games finished 1-1 before the final. Both teams did well. i felt we did better in the series. Just because bangladesh beat Australia. But Lee and Symonds were out of the team.

sachin

International Coach
A rather disappointing end to the match.It would have been much more enjoyable if the pitch(and weather)had stayed the same.Ohh well,now on to the second match.Asu will win,thus making the last match all that more exciting.

ScobieB

Club Cricketer
The Bangledesh victory was great. Im a Pom living and working in Melbourne at the moment. And did I give some of the Aussies I work with some stick the next day!!

kishman

School Cricketer
what are the songs that sky are using in the background of the natwest series and natwest challenge?

Users who are viewing this thread