• Test drawn, Aus win ODI

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Test drawn, Bangladesh win ODI

Votes: 2 3.1%

• Total voters

genghis_khan

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
finally cullen gets a wicket...he's had to wait awhile!

aussie i went back on msn and u werent there lol...try and escape while u can huh? lol

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
genghis_khan said:
finally cullen gets a wicket...he's had to wait awhile!

aussie i went back on msn and u werent there lol...try and escape while u can huh? lol

Nah I'm still there mate.

Hogg picks up another 3 for, he must be loving Bangladesh, so many cheap wickets for him.

irottev

School Cricketer
Cosgrove and Gilchrist maybe. Hopes, nah!

Since Katich needs dropping anyway. Otherwise keep the current two openers, wait until Katich fails again and send in Cosgrove.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
All over Cullen picks up his 2nd wicket and Bangladesh out for a pathetic 124!
Please send in Cosgrove I really want to see what hes got. Hopes well he actually bowled well so I wouldn't be surpised if he was sent out to open just to see what he can do with the bat.

James219

International Cricketer
This just shows how productive a ploy it is when giving the inexperienced opportunities at the forefront. Bangladesh have disgraceful temperaments, play irresponsible shots and it's a dead rubber situation, but still, a performance like that has to help the emerging players when they're amongst the wickets. I agree, Cosgrove at the top will be much more beneficial, as he's likely to miss out batting in the middle order and this way he will be tested in this sort of environment, despite it being a pushover target. Great to see Johnson bagging a few wickets when given the new ball and some added responsibility; likewise with Cullen.

irottev

School Cricketer
19 of those runs were extras lol. And they are all wides and no balls, not leg byes or anything.

Johnson and Dorey will need to sort out their wideing and no-balling if they want to stay in the team.

James219

International Cricketer
Australia have started positively, with Katich and Cosgrove both on 13. It's good to see the debutant opening the innings, as it allows him an opportunity and a decent hit-out rather than going on tour and returning without any real international match experience.

irottev

School Cricketer
Come on Hossain get Katich out. Makes the selectors choice easier

Damn. I put my money on not a whitewash, but Bangladesh just arn't good enough. Also those thunderstorms didn't stop play. :(

Last edited:

genghis_khan

International Cricketer
Cosgrove is a champ...has all the shots, nice temperament and is as strong as an ox.

nice way to end the tour...by hammering the hapless bangers!

sportzchick

Club Cricketer
two sixers and he passes fifty :clap

he is called mini Boof(darren lehmann's nickname) down here - and not just because hes built like darren either :cool:

genghis_khan

International Cricketer
does anyone else think we should always wear that ODI uniform....the other one is too yellow for my liking...i like the green on that one.

Sman-21

Club Cricketer
Cosgrove Brings up his 50 with a lovely 6.
Hes picking up the pace now while katich has gotten into the mid 20's at almost a run a ball, but is now going at a snails pace.

Bout time Cosgrove finally got a game, he is a great talent just worried that his size will turn the selectors off picking him.
He isnt the perfect commercial mould that advertisers like to use.

He times the ball well and hits it hard but has a very low grip, nearly half the handle is exposed above his gloves, surely with a slightly higher drip would mean more leverage = more power.

irottev

School Cricketer
HAHAHAHAHA HES OUT. With 2 runs to go (1 for tie), he goes out. Unbelieveable.

Users who are viewing this thread