New Patch now available for PC, PS4 (1.07) & Xbox One (1.0.0.8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 185125

@WealeyH I'm glad to see that AI isn't playing any prod shots after the new patch. I can't thank you enough man.
Is there some work being done on the human Prod shots as well?

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Batting in AC is close to realistic... To make it more real, I think they need to add little air time to aggressive shots... You can play aggressive shot all day, without losing wickets... It is too safe and always travel on ground level... It is not challenging enough... If it gets air time when we miss hit early, ok or late, than create real cricket like tension... Which is really need for this game...
I'd agree to your point if I was anywhere good at the new timing, but I think this is kinda what you want right? (btw it was 'ok' 'early' 'ideal' on the timing gauge)

chaman82

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Does anyone still seem to get that panning motion away from the bowler while playing in pro cam... it really makes it impossible to play in pro cam.. @WealeyH ??
Does..and its really sad and unplayable then

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
How can I go back to patch before the hotfix? the swing hotfix has ruined my AI vs AI gameplay , now that extravagant seam movement is gone there are hardly any play an miss and chances in AI vs AI games, Can any one help me going back to prior version?

PJR

School Cricketer
Started a new career post patch as a wrist spinner seeing as there's no swing for fasts as the moment. Can someone please explain why the top spin delivery seams wildly and randomly off the pitch? Is this related to fast bowlers getting random seam movement in the new patch?
First time playing career as spinner so no previous experience of this happening! PS4.

Reactions: Pat

Wealey

ICC Board Member
How can I go back to patch before the hotfix? the swing hotfix has ruined my AI vs AI gameplay , now that extravagant seam movement is gone there are hardly any play an miss and chances in AI vs AI games, Can any one help me going back to prior version?

The seam movement created some excellent moments..

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018

This is not what I experienced. At least when I was bowling on the wacky-fun-house-seam patch it didn't seem to trouble the AI at all.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
This is not what I experienced. At least when I was bowling on the wacky-fun-house-seam patch it didn't seem to trouble the AI at all.
Well in my game the AI couldn't play an over without missing/edging 1 or 2 balls atleast in an over. That was epic , may be I had the AI team batting rating in 60s.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
I have had some Unreal Bowleds LBW and edges where the seam has beaten the batsmen.

It going against the swing was wrong.. but it not being there has taken away a lot of great moments as well.

Parcelmoose

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
With the wacky-fun-house-seamThe AI batters have more knowledge of where the ball will end up than you do. I pitch it well outside off-stump, and the batsman is gearing up for a leg glance.

PjPage59

Club Captain
Hopefully the commentary is actually fixed sometime soon. Sick of hearing the commentators saying "lucky to get away with that wide one". The batsmen hit it, how can it be called a wide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread