Latest Patch now available for PS4 (1.06) & Xbox One (1.0.0.7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
I don't worry if next patch gets time, but I want to BA fix all the major bugs cleanly... my copy still take another 2 days to reach me (ordered online) but day by day reading this posts makes me to think that, I made mistake?...

Xboxer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
United Arab Emirates
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
why didn't anyone tell BA sixes are flying everywhere when a human is batting? Can you answer that????
Good way to go about it and get the finest game.

Robborobinson8

School Cricketer
You are required to have the latest patch to play online.

Downloaded content will be censored for accounts that are either not signed in to a PSN/Xbox Live account, or signed into one that restricts access to user generated content, such as a child account or other age restricted account. You don't need an active internet connection, but you need to have signed in to PSN/Xbox Live while online to validate account permissions before disconnecting - if you sign out, it will invalidate access to user created/downloaded content and censor it.

These are Sony/Microsoft restrictions, so this can't be changed.

How do we get players and teams back to normal when this happens please?

zayno

Club Captain
for next patch - please make smoother frame rate for night matches as the day matches run smooth. Also make the sixes harder to hit and improve AI fielding and higher AI simulation batting totals to chase.this is for xbox one regular.

The_Pharoah

International Coach
Finally purchased AC17. Really impressed with the improvements esp in career mode (its the only mode i play). So good to finally have proper batting shots in the game out of the bag. Still a few issues though:

1. being stumped by spinners because my batsman decides to walk out of his crease! wtf? when you hit cancel run, instead of sliding his back foot back into the crease (like real batsmen do), the animation has the batsman turning and almost jumping back into the crease. I got stumped 3 times in my first few games from this. I finally figured out the trick to avoid this....DON'T HIT CANCEL RUN!! it seems the batsman walks out of his crease, the WK stumps him but it doesn't get called for stumping. I'm assuming its a BA fix. Meh..whatever...as long as it works.
2. Blocking - I've been bowled a few times because for some reason my front foot placement has to be spot on. I normally take middle stump guard and i've been bowled twice by a left arm fast even though the ball was full and on a middle stump line...my front leg is straight and i block...yet my offstump goes flying both times. hmm possible but my front pad + bat should be covering it. Maybe its the angle...maybe.
3. I find it difficult to track the ball once i hit it along the ground...the red circle of the ball doesn't show up until its way out in the outfield. anyway to make it brighter?

Otherwise am really enjoying it.

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Does AI ever get you out caught behind in a test match? I seem to only get dismissed either bowled or LBW, esp against spinners.

Jumessampson236

School Cricketer
Has the game had a patch? If not do we know when?

I like the game but it's abit dodgy, athew things that need improvement would be nice.

Athew times I've been in the reflex catching situation but the it's been off the screen and have been unable to move the cursor to the marker and it's frustrated me alot.

Second batting animations are really off theres been many times when I've played a cut shot but the animation is a pull shot or just blocking it to legside and it going for four in deep cover.

Third fielding Ai and over throws there's been many times where a fielder takes a catch with his back to the ball and it's was a flat shot and always caught, which is ridiculous because the fielders on the boundary drop sitters going straight to them would like to see a change I'm that, and over throws in this game are absolute ridiculous cause the Ai doesn't back up the throw and the keeper let's it through half the time and that's the most frustrating part.

I've noticed that I can only get wickets with spinners which are Lbw bowled and edges to slips but am unable to get any wickets with pace bowlers I would expect lots more edges from pace bowlers and more lbw chances but there is barley any, and it seems when a batter comes out after a wicket, there first shot is always a boundary.

The last thing that needs improvement is drs glitches and appealing. There has been multiple times where the drs has has showed pitching in line and hitting but says outside leg when clearly not this is obviously a glitch that needs fixing. Reviewing I'm this game is pretty much useless as if you hit it and it's caught the fielders throw the ball up and celebrate but if u dont they just appeal but nothing happens. And it is same with lbw you can't review it cause the Ai umpire knows it's hitting or if it isn't. I haven't had any successful reviews what so ever, so earthier something needs to change or it needs to get taken out of the game.

I'd love to see somemore player interactions, like in batting could just be knocking the pitch down with your bat and glove punching after a boundary and shaking players hands when they hits 50s and centuries cause holding the bat up is abit bland and boring, also adding in game interviews would be nice just like in normal cricket. And does shining the ball while bowling actually effect it ir just for show

Also another thing in my career I was wondering why I can't play all matches of teams I'm apart of? Quick answer would be nice.

Last edited:

The_Pharoah

International Coach
Ok I have found an issue. Quite a number of times I've gone for cut shots and seen the ball shoot straight to square leg. Weird. Only real issue I've seen but its there. I get runs from it but it looks really silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread