Story New Zealand - A Force To Be Reckoned With [NZ's 2014/15 Player Profiles COMPLETE]

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just had a look at this whole story and have to say 'you are going pretty well CG123' keep it up.

Now let us talk about kiwis they have really developed themself and now they can be called a 'good team' but still there is lots of things to be done. Common CG123 take them to the top.

Mihir Doshi

Club Captain
OMG!!!! SOTM and now Time Wrap!!! So Mate You have won all our hearts..

Some Good Series Coming Up

Nz VS Eng will be what i am looking for

ADA

School Cricketer
3 years after 2011 world cup i just forgot who won:p ... Can anyone refresh my mind ??? Hehe.... Just wanted to ask you who won the 2011 wc .... I hope it is IND or PAK or NZ!!!!!

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
3 years after 2011 world cup i just forgot who won:p ... Can anyone refresh my mind ??? Hehe.... Just wanted to ask you who won the 2011 wc .... I hope it is IND or PAK or NZ!!!!!

If I remember rightly, Bangladesh... :facepalm
I lost in the quarter finals to Australia, by four runs.
Then Bangladesh knocked Australia out, in the semi finals.

just_cricket

Club Captain
NZ to thrash England in these series- with most of NZ's top and middle order in the top 10 test batsmen in the world, and four of their bowlers in the top six, it would be criminal to not shortly rise to the top of the test ladder.
This does make it interesting though- good luck with this...

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
New Zealand's 2014/15 Season Guide Continued

NZC_logo.jpg

New Zealand Player Profiles - Part One

Player's who represented New Zealand in a decent amount of games, over the past 2013/14 season.

Opening Batsmen

Martin Guptill - Age 27

martinguptillpicture.png

Batting Statistics

martinguptill.png

New Zealand's most senior opening batsmen Martin Guptill, has confirmed himself as one of the worlds best in both the main formats of the game over the past season.
In test match cricket he has a great 50 to 100 conversion rate of over 50 percent, as well as averaging in the the high thirties.
In one-day international cricket, he's the best opening batsman in the world. He averages over 40, including seven hundreds and 20 fifties.
A great future lies ahead for Martin Guptill, in the next few seasons.

Anthony Hammond - Age 25

questionmarkp.png

Batting Statistics

anthonyhammond.png

Anthony Hammond burst onto the scene, with an amazing 2nd team record, and an incredible first class record.
His first class batting average has dropped a lot due to several failures at test level, but he still holds New Zealand's highest first class average of well over 55.
What he hasn't been able to do in test match cricket, he has been able to do in one-day international cricket. In just 17 matches, he boosts an average of over 50, as well as two centuries.
For a player who didn't come through the New Zealand age group system, he's really coming on leaps and bounds.

BJ Watling - Age 28

bjwatlingpicture.png

Batting Statistics

bjwatling.png

BJ Watling has continued New Zealand's trend over the past couple of decades, of preforming on the domestic scene but struggling at international level.
In 19 test matches he has failed to set the world alight, with just one hundred and a handful of of fifties.
Again he has really struggled to grasp the pace of the one-day intentional game. In 35 matches, he's only been able to pick up three fifties, at a very disappointing average of 22.
BJ's future is unknown, with the emergence of both Guptill and Hammond, he'll probably have to remain the back up opening batsmen for a while to come.

Middle Order Batsmen Are Coming...

Last edited:

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
cant wait for this surely scotty styris will be in the middle order:p

Think about it... :spy

He's 34 and a half now, in four and a half years time, he'll be retired from international cricket.
Not to mention gone from the ICC database.

-D-S-B-

International Coach
Really cool update bro. Good Idea with the presentation of the team, can't wait for the middle order.

Users who are viewing this thread