Non-Licensed teams

Going to be hard to take images since only the PS3 version is out at the moment.

I have merged the thread with already existing one. :) I am eager to see Indian and SriLankan squad. Especially, Tendulkar. ;) C2005 had a moustache for Tendulkar which was quite funny to see. :p

The names are terrible!

They are mostly unrecognisable aswell which is a huge pain. In each team only about 2-3 players names are recognisable.

Yesterday I waisted a few hours just entering their names in for Pakistan team, it was very difficult as most of them did not match at all. So in the end I had to take a guess by looking at their stats etc..

Another problem is the skills, you can only say All rounder, Batsman or bowler and modify the type of bowler (off spin, leg spin or slow,med,fast) but you cant choose anything for the batsman like theres no indication for openers.

Also the name has a character limit so you cant have players with long names either :doh

and Lastly, the faces are bloody horrible, you cant edit face,color,hair seperatly.

First you change the skin (only white,black,asian) and then in each of these there is 60 pre set head models. But thats what they would like you to think but in fact after about 6-8 they just keep repeating them selves with just different shades of skin color or face size. Theres about 6-8 different hair styles aswelll.

Customisation could have easily been improved alot!

One good thing is that you can edit their skills by removing points from an assigned ability and using that point on another skill instead, you can also gain new skills points from playing the game with the player. For example, in one match I took two catches and it earned me 1 point which came up in the middle of the match almost like an achievment box in the center of the screen.

I just got the PS3 version (sadly only 16 slots for created players ) pathetic when we have blue ray players now

Ill go through all the teams etc and post up the proper named sides this weekend after work

The names are terrible!

They are mostly unrecognisable aswell which is a huge pain. In each team only about 2-3 players names are recognisable.

Yesterday I waisted a few hours just entering their names in for Pakistan team, it was very difficult as most of them did not match at all. So in the end I had to take a guess by looking at their stats etc..

Another problem is the skills, you can only say All rounder, Batsman or bowler and modify the type of bowler (off spin, leg spin or slow,med,fast) but you cant choose anything for the batsman like theres no indication for openers.

Also the name has a character limit so you cant have players with long names either :doh

and Lastly, the faces are bloody horrible, you cant edit face,color,hair seperatly.

First you change the skin (only white,black,asian) and then in each of these there is 60 pre set head models. But thats what they would like you to think but in fact after about 6-8 they just keep repeating them selves with just different shades of skin color or face size. Theres about 6-8 different hair styles aswelll.

Customisation could have easily been improved alot!

One good thing is that you can edit their skills by removing points from an assigned ability and using that point on another skill instead, you can also gain new skills points from playing the game with the player. For example, in one match I took two catches and it earned me 1 point which came up in the middle of the match almost like an achievment box in the center of the screen.

I would not worry about chosen openeres for batsmen etc.. thats what got EA into trouble was they picked stupid line ups at least we can edit the line ups

I just got the PS3 version (sadly only 16 slots for created players ) pathetic when we have blue ray players now

Ill go through all the teams etc and post up the proper named sides this weekend after work

OK thanks mate, cant wait for that it will be a big help especially for the big teams.

Perhaps you could also upload your data options file? That way we can just replace our ones with yours and have all the names edited?

Thanks and yes ur right 16 slots is disgusting! Especially since we have hard drives now.

yeah thats what I was going to upload data options file.. would have had PC version this year but for some reason my powerful graphics card wont work with it sadly.. Ill do the best I can with the PS3 rosters though they are limited unlike PC

Stupid Question..

..but I haven't seen a list of teams in the game with their overall stats?
Can someone post a list? Are "weaker" teams such as Bermuda/Kenya in?

The teams in the game are:

Australia
Bangladesh
England
India
Ireland
Kenya
New Zealand
Pakistan
South Africa
Sri Lanka
West Indies
Zimbabwe

Thanks budd.. all that matters is that the Windies are in right?

Users who are viewing this thread