Non-Licensed teams

You have custom teams in which you'll be able to edit so you could possible make it yourself.

Can i create a team and edit its kits like PES?I am not comparing AC09 with PES, just wishing if editing is as deep as that then it would be gr8

how many threads are you going to post this in? YES THEY ARE IN THE BLOODY GAME!

They shouldn't be, they are sh*t! It's a disgrace how they have test status. If they have it, then so should Jersey and Guernsey. Their only series win came against the Windies 3rd XI!! LOL

They shouldn't be, they are sh*t! It's a disgrace how they have test status. If they have it, then so should Jersey and Guernsey. Their only series win came against the Windies 3rd XI!! LOL

agreed but this is not the thread to discuss that.

Well if you can change and create custom teams/players hopefully someone on the PS3 will create a game save of all the official players and upload it for others to download.

PS3/Xbox 360 people are out of luck, but as for PC users, I'm sure some of the genius modders here will find a way to sort that little detail out.

PS3/Xbox 360 people are out of luck, but as for PC users, I'm sure some of the genius modders here will find a way to sort that little detail out.

This is the only downfall to being a console owner. Maybe someday ...sigh

Just watched the Shane Warne interview which has been posted here and it looks like the names are going to be laughable but recognisable.

For example: Zahoor Khen - Zaheer Khan

Fidul Edmonds - Fidel Edwards

PS - Regards to the option file for PS3 - I might upload one if I feel like it. ;)

well as far as correcting the names is concerned........you can leave it to PC members...am i right..?

Well to fix the problem I'm gonna be going straight into an ashes campaign and also an Aussie V.S Pom ODI + 20/20 tournament in Aus. Then after that hopefully there's some patch about to fix names.

I'm gona fix up the NZ names before I go close to playing with them.

Unlicenced Squads

the guys who got the game. can you pls put some images of the unlicenced squads. (players names of each squad)

Cheers:hpraise

Users who are viewing this thread