Non-Licensed teams

cnsriram

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
England and Australian player are lookalike some but what about Indian and Pakistani players

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends whether they are fully licensed or not. Doubt they are though.

Their not licensed. So ... highly doubt they would be exact to what you'd think.

Hopefully the factor of 'highly (easily) customizable' comes into play.

It comes down to game modes. In 2007 and 2005 they were licensed in the WC and CT modes so all the info was there in the roster like faces, names, bats. Chances are Transmission won't have bothered to put that info in for unlicensed players this time as they are unlicensed in all game modes.

Initially I thought that there is no need for this thread.. but then, my mind felt, " let the discussion of non-licensed teams go on here " & hence the thread title change. ;)

I think it's only the Australian and England teams that are fully licensed with appearence, kits etc. I assume that the rest of the teams would be look-a-likes both with facial recognition and names. For example the Pakistani player Shoaib Malik would be Seib Melik or something :)

Looks like my first few hours with the game will be spent in correcting names of un-licensed team. I don't think I will bother much with lesser/associate teams e.g. Zimbabwe. It will a real pain searching for the correct names for the players of these teams.

Will the Players in Non-licensed teams have skill level/points as they have in real life?

Like Sachin's batting skill on the higher side, It should not be in 65/100.

Will the Players in Non-licensed teams have skill level/points as they have in real life?

Like Sachin's batting skill on the higher side, It should not be in 65/100.

Thats a very important question. Can any one answer this?

I guess it will be close to how good they are in reality as BLC 05 and 07 had rated the players rather accurately.Dont know about the faces though....The generic ones looked horrible in the previous version.

In Wii version Gameplay videos. Unlicensed players looks similar to what we saw in 2007 version.

Hi guys, Can someone here please tell me if Bangladesh team is in this game?

I would really appreciate it, Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread