Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Shared under Friedlele7. Don't think I will get it much better than that.

swisscheese

Club Captain
Shared under Friedlele7. Don't think I will get it much better than that.
just downloaded and applied looks really good so does the GP sponsor logo the qalanders logo right now is decent but if you get a chance you could give that a try so that way we can have all the logos done perfectly which might stay the same for coming tournaments to thanks in advance if you could

thetruespiderman493

Club Captain
Reshared Peshawar and Islamabad. @Llewelynf great job. My logos of the GP and Islamabad were very bad and yours are first class.

@inertSpark will reshare Peshawar with your logo tomorrow. It was looking great as always.

Got to say you both are outdoing my work so much I'm feeling jealous!:p:lol:clap

B

Bigby Wolf

azkhan

Associate Captain
Wow! Nicely done man you're are superb in creating these stuffs via svg and the academy.
What about some kits as the OP's work are not good (don't want to disparage him ) especially some sponsors and kit design but considering how consummate andyou are with your works it will be awesome if you can make the kits.

Lol Faizk you really don't want to discourage the OP do you? Anyway any improvement is a good thing. Thanks to Spidey and everyone else who has contributed to the Pakistan sides.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Lol Faizk you really don't want to discourage the OP do you? Anyway any improvement is a good thing. Thanks to Spidey and everyone else who has contributed to the Pakistan sides.
@thetruespiderman493 I have done all the front sponsors logos too. Going to share them all soon. With @inertSpark PSL and other logos we can put teams together now. In all honesty I might do kits but right now it is improbable.

B

Bigby Wolf

Well i am glad that @Llewellynf and @inertSpark are helping him and the op did a decent job of atleast making those logos.
And coming into discouragement i never said anything to him nor will i do just wanted logo makers and creator to make it who are good at it .

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
upload_2017-3-3_15-14-32.png

Shared my Pakistan teams under Friedlele7 with updated sponsors logos and emblems. The majority of the work was done by @thetruespiderman493, I just fixed what I thought needed some tweaking. Logos are mine and the ones by @inertSpark

@thetruespiderman493 feel free to use them as you wish bud.

Last edited:

suddyz

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@Llewelynf Holy Hell mate. You are incredible with the logos. Can I ask how you got so good ? I tried the in game editor but I was so overwhelmed by it. I couldn't even create a simple logo. I've resorted to cheating and am using @Wouldubeinta 's modding tool and have imported team and competition logos, but what your doing takes real skill.

inertSpark

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

That's fantastic! I tried and failed many times to get this one to work. Did you see that there was an image on Google of just the lion?
@thetruespiderman493 I have done all the front sponsors logos too. Going to share them all soon. With @inertSpark PSL and other logos we can put teams together now. In all honesty I might do kits but right now it is improbable.

Completely forgot to let people know I did the PSL logo. Did it a couple of weeks ago too. Glad you saw it!

Users who are viewing this thread