Pakistan in South Africa

yousuf,malik and umar gul are out of the 1st test
inzi's status is pending as he has a chest infection
why does it always happen on the big tours?
why not when they play bangladesh or zimbabwe?

but on the bright side shoaib is back and might play the 1st test

must be a certainty for 2nd test though

smith has started his pre series mouthing off by calling shoaib overweight

maybe he should look at this picture and hope it aint him in the coming weeks

62396.jpg

gambino said:
smith has started his pre series mouthing off by calling shoaib overweight

maybe he should look at this picture and hope it aint him in the coming weeks

It's amazing that you keep on harping back to a batsman who stopped playing international cricket almost 3 and half years ago :p

gambino said:
when did i last mention gary kirsten?

4 pages ago you were talking about Shoaib having good times in South Africa and used Kirsten as your example... how exactly he will have any bearing on the current series I'm not entirely sure.

puddleduck said:
4 pages ago you were talking about Shoaib having good times in South Africa and used Kirsten as your example... how exactly he will have any bearing on the current series I'm not entirely sure.
so i mentioned him twice and that makes it keeping on mentioning kirsten?
infact i didnt mention kirsten this time
i just showed a pic of him

I'm still curious as to how Kirsten will have any effect on this series? Unless they've decided that they are struggling with their openers so much at the moment that they will recall him?

My memory fails me, did he get that knock when the ball went through the grill? I think it was that one, but can't quite remember.

Gambino i'm curious, are you an England fan or a Pakistan fan?

If there's any justice in the world then Akhtar and Asif will be smashed to all parts after escaping suspensions.

evertonfan said:
Gambino i'm curious, are you an England fan or a Pakistan fan?

If there's any justice in the world then Akhtar and Asif will be smashed to all parts after escaping suspensions.

Funny, I asked him in another thread the same question :p

puddleduck said:
I'm still curious as to how Kirsten will have any effect on this series? Unless they've decided that they are struggling with their openers so much at the moment that they will recall him?

My memory fails me, did he get that knock when the ball went through the grill? I think it was that one, but can't quite remember.

Yes, and it was in Pakistan... how much nandrolone did he knock back to bowl that one? :p

"So Shoaib what you having for lunch today?"
"What's the special today?"
"We're doing Pasta with a cheese and garlic sauce and extra nandrolone on top"
"What's Nandrolone?"
"You don't need to concern yourself with that, it's like spinach, you've seen the Popeye cartoons right?"
"Sure, so it will make me big and strong with minimal fuss? Give me double please!"

Last edited:
Adarsh said:
Btw, it's nandrolone, not nadrolene. /pedant

No need to stick pedant mode on, I hate spelling mistakes, I think in my desire to create true theatre I may have gotten ahead of myself and made a spelling mistake! Art before accuracy... which is I think what the English bowlers were doing this Ashes tour :p

guess you guys forget easily when your national sportsmen deliberately skip drug tests cos they know that they will be found positive and get a longer ban than actually the one they got which was 8 months for skipping the test.

If your refferring to Rio Ferdinand then no, we haven't forgot him. He's still an idiot to everyone in terms of brains and footballing talent. He went through with his ban though didn't he?

Users who are viewing this thread