Pakistan in South Africa

Looks like Afridi had one of those good days, a very good all round performance with bat and ball. Just too many starts for SA but no big 100 like they did when they chased the biggie.

What's hard to believe is that Pakistan has only just won yesterday and that too spectacularly and its gone so below on Cricinfo's main page. At least give them some shelf space for couple of days.

well south africa have reported imran nazir for using abusive language towards "Andre Nel"!!

Quite ironic considering Nel is such an angel

gambino said:
well south africa have reported imran nazir for using abusive language towards "Andre Nel"!!

Quite ironic considering Nel is such an angel

Yes,the way nel behaves he is a disgrace to the sport.He always crosses the limit but nobody complains saying it is just a bit of fun but when they get it they are hurt those morons
:p

afreedee said:
its sure good to see afridi getting some runs again... and three wickets too, thats just a bonus!

His form over the last year or so would suggest his runs are a bonus, and his leg-spin his main thing.

Cricket_god said:
Yes,the way nel behaves he is a disgrace to the sport.He always crosses the limit but nobody complains saying it is just a bit of fun but when they get it they are hurt those morons
:p

The reason no one complains about Nel, is because he isn't really a world class bowler, so most teams would rather he played ;)

Pak_cricketer said:
Cause he made 93 and took three catches.. Still Yousuf and Afridi should have gotten it.
i thought Afridi got it...thats what i read on BBC anyways...

I think the ICC have charged him with bringing the game into disrepute, which carries a maximum sentence of an 8 game ban. So he'll most likely receive a ban of anything up to 8 games. Pakistan will then probably appeal, and it will conveniently take long enough for him to be allowed to play in the world cup ;)

Not a good start for Pakistan after Inzi choose to bat first,they have lost 2 wickets in an over.

Users who are viewing this thread