Pakistan

Annoyingdevil

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
the last 2 world cups have been rubbish for Pakistan, They should atleast get to the semi finals in this one...oh else people will think that they fixed everything lol.

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
oh yeah? does early exit in 2 tournaments prove that we have fixed the matches?

for your kind info,2007 runners up,2009 champions,2010,semi finalists

then why dont we fix t20s?

Aussies lost 2 consecutive ashes did they fix them? India lost 2 consecutive Asia cup did they fix? Nzl lost to bangladesh 4-0.loosing games doesn't mean that you fixed that match.Whenever 2 teams come at ground one has to win

Last edited:
P

pcfan123

How convenient, every time they lose it's fixed.

Cricket would be better off without Pakistan and it's fans.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
oh yeah? does early exit in 2 tournaments prove that we have fixed the matches?

for your kind info,2007 runners up,2009 champions,2010,semi finalists

then why dont we fix t20s?

Aussies lost 2 consecutive ashes did they fix them? India lost 2 consecutive Asia cup did they fix? Nzl lost to bangladesh 4-0.loosing games doesn't mean that you fixed that match.Whenever 2 teams come at ground one has to win

Well Said mate. These are the things which some people overlook.

Cricket would be better off without ....... Well Dont wanna say it. :)

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
@ varun yeah india lost i guess miserably according to their standards and scored a 400 agianst bermuda.how difference is this in their performance.

Cricket would be better off without Pakistan and it's fans.

you cant say that.hardly icc has only 8 top rated teams.they wont gonna do that.

If your cheap papers make fake videos then does it prove that we are fixer?

I will make a video after 4th Aussie vs Eng odi and show you that match was fixed:p

why didn't they release the video before the match?

P

pcfan123

If you can accurately predict me 2 no balls in the next Eng ODI then I'll shut up, otherwise maybe you need to reevaluate your definition of fake.

I see no benefit of keeping Pakistan in cricket and no consequence of kicking them out. Can't tour there and can't trust them when they come here. Useless team

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
If you can accurately predict me 2 no balls in the next Eng ODI then I'll shut up, otherwise maybe you need to reevaluate your definition of fake.

I see no benefit of keeping Pakistan in cricket and no consequence of kicking them out. Can't tour there and can't trust them when they come here. Useless team

I understand the general feeling of hate and anger that people may have against our team after spot fixing fiasco but asking for kicking Pak out of cricket for good is not a very bright thing to do. Before Pakistan India, South Africa and Australia have also had their problem of the same kind. They handled the things (better than us) and got out of the mess. Our country at present is in turmoil. We have just had democracy for last three years and its hard for system to get established this fast. All our problem stem from the fact that we have not had consistent development of Democratic system and norms, hence the rampant corruption and lack of accountability. As with every facet of our society, cricket has also suffered. Corrupt and inefficient scum like Ijaz Butt have ruined the only sport this nation truly is passionate about.
Our youth is already disillusioned and the illiterate faction of our youth, are at the mercy of jihadist who offer them a way out of the mess that is Pakistan. If cricket dies here, these young guys will have no where left to spend their free time and exhaust their energy. A few bastards like Akmals, Amir, Asif and Butt (both cheeks) do not represent the whole of Pakistan. We need cricket and I can assure you world cricket needs brilliance like Imran Khan, Waseem, Waqar, Miandad, Inzimam, Younis, Yousaf and Akhtar to keep coming out of this country.

Last edited:

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
I understand the general feeling of hate and anger that people may have against our team after spot fixing fiasco but asking for kicking Pak out of cricket for good is not a very bright thing to do. Before Pakistan India, South Africa and Australia have also had their problem of the same kind. They handled the things (better than us) and got out of the mess. Our country at present is in turmoil. We have just had democracy for last three years and its hard for system to get established this fast. All our problem stem from the fact that we have not had consistent development of Democratic system and norms, hence the rampant corruption and lack of accountability. As with every facet of our society, cricket has also suffered. Corrupt and inefficient scum like Ijaz Butt have ruined the only sport this nation truly is passionate about.
Our youth is already disillusioned and the illiterate faction of our youth, are at the mercy of jihadist who offer them a way out of the mess that is Pakistan. If cricket dies here, these young guys will have no where left to spend their free time and exhaust their energy. A few bastards like Akmals, Amir, Asif and Butt (both cheeks) do not represent the whole of Pakistan. We need cricket and I can assure you world cricket needs brilliance like Imran Khan, Waseem, Waqar, Miandad, Inzimam, Younis, Yousaf and Akhtar to keep coming out of this country.

Wow, I had no idea that things were this bad for you guys back home :(
Guess it just hurts the more the acts of the selfish trio.

I do agree with you though, cricket does need Pak and I really do sincerely hope that things start taking an uphill swing for you guys :)

I've only been following cricket from the late 90's and from what I've seen, the only reason Pak have been so inconsistent is because of the internal politics within the team. So and so doesn't like this person, this person wants him to be captain, pcb chairman wants his son in the team etc... Definitley not fixing (until recentley I guess :/)

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Infact thats said by many cricketers, mostly Australlians including Mark Taylor that Cricket needs Pakistan and Ricky Ponting also said that Cricket needs strong teams like Pakistan.

Anyhow, this is the thread for Pakistanis World Cup Campaign.

(Words of Kamran Abbasi Cricket Writer) The PCB has groomed a captain for this World Cup. His name is Shahid Afridi. He might have limitations, but, with senior colleagues around him, those can be overcome. The PCB needs to stop being precious about its own ego and start allowing Pakistan's World Cup campaign to take shape. The longer any doubt lingers over leadership, the harder it will be for the team to gather any momentum before this year's biggest tournament.

Last edited:

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
i think Pakistan can perform well in the world cup and also in the current series but players and pcb should support Afridi and Afridi should also support himself as well by performing.

Users who are viewing this thread