PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
@CerealKiller, are you watching this?

I'm worried about Abbas and Imran playing together. If they do, i'm afraid there's no place for Yasir. Need two quicks to complement the two medium pacers. Iftikhar, Haris and Azhar could cover the spin department.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
I'm worried about Abbas and Imran playing together. If they do, i'm afraid there's no place for Yasir. Need two quicks to complement the two medium pacers. Iftikhar, Haris and Azhar could cover the spin department.
Me too, but I wouldn't count on Azhar to cover the spin department. Iftikhar Ahmed? Sure, but Haris Sohail, less so. I guess it depends what kind of pitch they're playing on, because if it doesn't suit a spinner, one would be enough imo.

Here's my xi for the 1st Test @ The Gabba
  1. Imam-Ul-Haq/Abid Ali
  2. Azhar Ali*
  3. Haris Sohail
  4. Babar Azam
  5. Asad Shafiq
  6. Mohammad Rizwan†
  7. Iftikhar Ahmed
  8. Musa Khan/Naseem Shah
  9. Mohammad Abbas
  10. Yasir Shah/Imran Khan
  11. Shaheen Afridi
Not entirely sure who to go with as the opener with Azhar. Really not impressed with Shan. Again, Imran's position in the team should be dependent on the pitch conditions. I was going to pick Naseem Shah as the teenager to play in this game, but the passing of his mother last night has made me think that it'd be better if he rests the first game. He might not be mentally prepared to play a Test in Australia, against the Australians who are quite famous for their aggressive on-field behaviour and sledging.

Jalen

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Haven't followed much cricket since the Ashes but will definitely be back on the thread once the First test starts.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
1. Shan
2. Azhar
3. Haris
4. Asad
5. Babar
6. Ifitikhar
7. Rizwan
8. Yasir
9. Naseem
10. Abbas
11. Shaheen

Pakistan will go with this line-up. Naseem Shah's inclusion in the XI is already a big change for Misbah, I don't think he can drop Yasir or Haris.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
1. Shan
2. Azhar
3. Haris
4. Asad
5. Babar
6. Ifitikhar
7. Rizwan
8. Yasir
9. Naseem
10. Abbas
11. Shaheen

Pakistan will go with this line-up. Naseem Shah's inclusion in the XI is already a big change for Misbah, I don't think he can drop Yasir or Haris.
Abbas is dropped for Imran :facepalm absolute worst selection

Users who are viewing this thread