Patch 1.04 is Available on PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Snrub

International Coach
It's definitely not a good idea to predict or approximate the release time-frame of patches. Matt merely said "Yep, this is known, and along with some fixes for the logo issues there will be another update in the next day or so to resolve". No guarantee of anything in the coming hours from now.

If we read too much into what people from Big Ant (Matt etc) post and expect things based on casual comment, then they'll probably stop commenting. The presence of open comment from Big Ant is already much reduced on years past due to this sort of thing.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
It's definitely not a good idea to predict or approximate the release time-frame of patches. Matt merely said "Yep, this is known, and along with some fixes for the logo issues there will be another update in the next day or so to resolve". No guarantee of anything in the coming hours from now.

If we read too much into what people from Big Ant (Matt etc) post and expect things based on casual comment, then they'll probably stop commenting. The presence of open comment from Big Ant is already much reduced on years past due to this sort of thing.
Sorry mate I just get excited my bad apologise

Mr Snrub

International Coach
Sorry mate I just get excited my bad apologise

No need to apologise, it's great that Big Ant appear to be really trying to stay on top of the game, we'll just have to wait and see when a patch might come and fix kits, logos and other issues. I hope it's soon just as much as you do.

Reactions: DAP

fezza

Club Captain
Others may already have realised but if you want to work around the grey shirt issue start a new kit in Academy and only put club logos on the hat and trousers. That way all thd kit stays white (and not like its been in a hot tumble wash with new black socks...)

guna24

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I came across too many friction issues between bat and ball connection while playing hardest (batting) settings with patch version 1.04. I did not notice this issue when I used to play between Medium and Hard settings. I am not sure if this has been already reported to bug thread.

Cricket 19_20190607202124.jpg Cricket 19_20190607202539.jpg Cricket 19_20190607203354.jpg

The second pic was given out, after using DRS as well.

I still love this game...

nathan00107

Club Cricketer
Can you guys please post a pic of the patch notes for 1.05? I am away from home and am keen to see whats changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread