Patch 3 Requests/Wishlist

sktg84

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
There should be an option to choose my own playlist at the start...Hearing the same "DUng Ding..." music literally has started irritating me :) I am on PS3 btw ., :)[DOUBLEPOST=1416805550][/DOUBLEPOST]
Stance when a spinner is bowling is just impossible as the time is very less..
I try to take guard on the off stump. That allows me both off and leg side play + Plus I try to play straight and on the front foot mostly. This almost takes the wickets out of the equation and I am able to score freely.

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I would like to see my current player's strength and weakness while in the game (what R3 shows for the opponent player). I think it shouldn't be 'that' difficult to add. I don't mind if it's on the same button as well. Just want to know what should I be bowling from this unknown bowler when playing using lesser known teams.

@BigAntStudios @fiction

devilz_tongue

Club Cricketer
i dont know where else to ask but whats the ETA on patch 3? no one seems to be talking about it.

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
This thread, in a nutshell...

50b0ecb26fc07.gif

Hartley

Club Captain
I just want a small graphical option if its possible to add in future patch
I set Ball trail off but some times its hard for me to judge where the ball is when i hit the ball. So if i can get the Trail of the ball after the strike is done would be good.

N_stbss

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
You should be able to defend in any direction so that the speed of the ball can be able to make it to the boundary.

The_Pharoah

International Coach
After playing this game again, I'm reminded of the little issues with AI batting. I'm trying to reconcile the batting stats I see on simulation (ie. when you're not playing in career mode) with the batsman on the other end. I start a 4 day match for Qld Bulls (replaced the other opener with Joe Burns) and Burns is trying to smash every ball for 6! Same with almost every other batsman that comes in.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@BigAntStudios How hard is it to port this game to PS4? It would be nice if you can release it in time for the World Cup. I'd welcome even a rushed copy right now.(It cant be worse than Bugassins Creed Unity :p)
Although December would be right opportunity for the launch as there is no big game releasing in December .Speaking of December, tweaking November game avalanche.

balkeet

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
direct hits still need to reduced. Its been reduced from 100% to 80% but should to be at 40%, this will increase the frequency of taking risky singles inside the circle too, right now its suicidal.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just need tailenders to play like tailenders, and recognised batsmen to play like recognised batsmen.. Does this happen in the console version or is it still as difficult to get Tendai Chatara out as Sachin Tendulkar?

The_Pharoah

International Coach
What I'd like to know is, what exactly is happening with Patch 3? is it being worked on? have you guys moved on? is there DLC in the works instead? am I going to win the lotto?

Ash1973

Club Cricketer
I think patch 3 will probably be the last, so I'm guessing ba won't release it until it's the dogs bollocks.
& I think you probably have more chance of shagging jennifer lawrence than winning the lotto ;)

Users who are viewing this thread