Patch 3 Requests/Wishlist

aryanuj

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I must say i am enjoying the game. But i wish to play with my dream players too. If it can be implemented, For career mode , can you introduce a Team selection Screen before starting each match? so that one can select their favorites too. :)

The_Pharoah

International Coach
scored an century opening stand (finally) with my opening partner for the Qld Bulls (Joe Burns) - I was on 110, he was on 60 - I hit a drive which the fielder at mid on cuts off, so I cancel the run. However my AI partner decides to stroll back with his bat in his hand (even though I pressed L2 or whatever it is to sprint/slide bat) and got run out with his foot over the line but in the air.

Just plain silly, and I thought BA had fixed this.

sktg84

School Cricketer
There is another bug when you slide in for a tight single , the bat touches the crease and the run is completed. How ever, the bat lifts up as the player tires to use the hand to get up on the feet. That instant you get out!! It happened to me 3 times!! Sounds like fun. The fielder waits and waits ... finally breaks the stumps!!! sounds like a real glitch!

DevilzTutor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
There is another bug when you slide in for a tight single , the bat touches the crease and the run is completed. How ever, the bat lifts up as the player tires to use the hand to get up on the feet. That instant you get out!! It happened to me 3 times!! Sounds like fun. The fielder waits and waits ... finally breaks the stumps!!! sounds like a real glitch!
This has been reported many times already. Hope it will get fixed soon.

The_Pharoah

International Coach
Am I wrong in assuming that Patch 3 will be it for DB14? I know there's lots of things I'd love to see changed, but I'm not holding my breath either.

Has there been any recent communication on this?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
This:
Patch#3 is the minimum with regard for feature additions, it may or may not be the last patch with regard to bugs/tuning.

For slight context, it appears that Big Ant are currently working on wrapping up Rugby League Live 3, per

Chief

Panel of Selectors
They sure love to drip-feed information over there at Tru Blu! I looked at their Facebook post for 10 minutes trying to work out where to click to get the video/screenshots. :)

satt294

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@Ross: Please add slog sweep. Surely you can get more shot options with many key combinations in the controller!

PS: I am NOT calling yo 'Shirley';)

satt294

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
More statistics during fine tune lineup
Auto save after every over

Yes Autosave feature for every over is needed as I lose my progress everytime I have powercut in my place (I know my UPS has problem mates!)

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Tweaks for Spin: As I have been playing spin since the launch

-Reduce the drift close to nil except the drift deliveries.
-Little more flight for Flight and spin delivery.
-Increase the amount of turn in the game [For the base delivery].
-Reduce the amount of spin for Doosra as its meant to turn a very small amount say 5-7cms in regards to straighter delivery rather than a fully turning leg spin for an off spinner.
-Increasing the amount of bat-pad situations and slip catches like in real life [Possible when the amount of turn of increased in the game]More smoother edges.

Cheaptrick

Club Cricketer
Can there be an added bowling training session where you can see the trails you have bowled to help you acquire a decent skill? and also the trails when batting so you can work out where your failing on you batting.

Just adding an option to see trails in the batting would be good start

Oh and more time in Online selection

And how about the ability to make an Online competition in private mode, I only tend to play with my brother and would like to turn him over in an say an Ashes match between us

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread